Matchstick Sisters Dishes event areas and drops

SantaDica

11 minutes ago, SantaDica said:

Hi guys, i need help to understand this event:
- Any hunting area of any level?

- in any territory?

- its better in a party or solo for drop chances?  

ty

All areas , all mobes, except raid boss and quest monsters

Hunt monsters in hunting zones to collect Cooking Ingredients that have a chance to drop. Monsters that don’t drop event items 

During peak hours (18:00 ~ 24:00), Cooking Ingredients have double the chance to drop from hunting!

To prepare a holiday meal for the Sisters, acquire a Bonfire from Older Sister NPC. You will use the same Bonfire item for the duration of the event. Summon a bonfire with the Bonfire item to turn the Cooking Ingredient into either a Regular Dish or a Very Delicious Dish. The summoned Bonfire can be used for 30 seconds and can cook as many Cooking Ingredients as possible in that time. Please keep in mind bonfires cannot be shared. If you use another player’s Bonfire, you will lose your Cooking Ingredient.

The itmes are tradable, you can solo ore party, the items  that drop are alot but depends how fast you kill mobs

7 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

All areas , all mobes, except raid boss and quest monsters

Hunt monsters in hunting zones to collect Cooking Ingredients that have a chance to drop. Monsters that don’t drop event items 

During peak hours (18:00 ~ 24:00), Cooking Ingredients have double the chance to drop from hunting!

To prepare a holiday meal for the Sisters, acquire a Bonfire from Older Sister NPC. You will use the same Bonfire item for the duration of the event. Summon a bonfire with the Bonfire item to turn the Cooking Ingredient into either a Regular Dish or a Very Delicious Dish. The summoned Bonfire can be used for 30 seconds and can cook as many Cooking Ingredients as possible in that time. Please keep in mind bonfires cannot be shared. If you use another player’s Bonfire, you will lose your Cooking Ingredient.

The itmes are tradable, you can solo ore party, the items  that drop are alot but depends how fast you kill mobs

i am quite an hour in blazing and dont get any drop yet ;-; 

what i am doing wrong?

2 hours ago, SantaDica said:

i am quite an hour in blazing and dont get any drop yet ;-; 

what i am doing wrong?

Yes try hellbound, silent valley, but i gues you are small lvl.

Try party in hellbound if you can not farm  solo there