Sigel Death Knight ???

xEniGma

Hello everyone I’m about to start playing as a sigel death knight on chronos server but really no idea how to play that char I googled a bit but found only little info on how to setup him what to wear etc etc and all the Info i found was for the essence servers, anyone kind enough please to help me…. I need to learn things like what kind of armor to wear what weapon what AP tree generally how to setup him properly to be a beast on the Pve section of the game thank you all in advance!!!! Have a great day!!!

59 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

From what I've seen in partys, you should really bolster your defence as they can't really tank... No idea about anything else.

yeah don't do that

1 hour ago, xEniGma said:

Hello everyone I’m about to start playing as a sigel death knight on chronos server but really no idea how to play that char I googled a bit but found only little info on how to setup him what to wear etc etc and all the Info i found was for the essence servers, anyone kind enough please to help me…. I need to learn things like what kind of armor to wear what weapon what AP tree generally how to setup him properly to be a beast on the Pve section of the game thank you all in advance!!!! Have a great day!!!

it's tyrr/tank hybrid that does damage. So max out your damage. Take pskill crit rate/dmage AP and items, and find the highest enchanted sword you can find. Dragon weapon works. You want high pattack cause skill power on DK is a factor of pattack. From there you can easily solo all the way to endgame. And I am not joking, with items obviously, a 114 DK can solo fafu. Nobody else, not even the highest of stacked archers can do that at 114.

Only downside, your aoes flag you . Upside of that is if geared you gainpvps  as you level afk.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mete said:

it's tyrr/tank hybrid that does damage. So max out your damage. Take pskill crit rate/dmage AP and items, and find the highest enchanted sword you can find. Dragon weapon works. You want high pattack cause skill power on DK is a factor of pattack. From there you can easily solo all the way to endgame. And I am not joking, with items obviously, a 114 DK can solo fafu. Nobody else, not even the highest of stacked archers can do that at 114.

Only downside, your aoes flag you . Upside of that is if geared you gainpvps  as you level afk.

I see thank you but what should I use light or heavy? And what about AP tree should I go as yuls? (I know yul app tree) so just full on skill critical dmg,  rate and power items? And that means need STR and DEX dyes etc ?  

Heavy Armor - P Skill crit damage build.  As to dyes, I would start with STR then move on to legendaries (+5STR +5DEX pskill power/crit damage/pattack)

AP is the same as any pcrit damage char. Craft Focus/DW/ Battle/Fire/Skill reduction

17 minutes ago, Mete said:

Heavy Armor - P Skill crit damage build.  As to dyes, I would start with STR then move on to legendaries (+5STR +5DEX pskill power/crit damage/pattack)

AP is the same as any pcrit damage char. Craft Focus/DW/ Battle/Fire/Skill reduction

Some ppl told me better to use light for Pve and heavy for PvP

The Dk can tank and kill but with different setup. I have my dual-class certificates on p.atak +skill power , so that i can pve . As for tanking the worst part is that  it does not have shield defense passive (you need +10 pve set to stay up at FOS 110 not to mention Gludio 110) for tank i change AP on defense + agation  from p.atak to p.def, and that is enough with mid gear to tank FOS ,Gludio 110 ,SOS, and i also change from elmore to ferios as cloak and circlet from Authority to Grace (basically you need both type of gear if you play in a cp as tank ,defense and attack).

As mention above patak and crit damage need to be stacked but try to add as much crit rate as you can too (it can help when you dont have rage of valakas up as far for ignition at +16 enchant on time i have it missing just 4 sec from cd to cd).

At 114 i can solo TOH with +12 Limited cutter (as i said mid gear) 

• Like 1

Go with HV armor (HV mastery) and full dmg build. There is no reason to go def unless you are in party with people who can kill faster and you don't have a tank.  DK is the cheapest (relatively speaking) DD class atm to gear up.  As mentioned before your aoe skill will make you flag and also there is no "no target" jump on the class.

• Like 1