Steel guild event is being cheated/rigged? TI server

Smexytea

Thank you NCWest for ruining the game we all love by allowing something said by yourself on your rules, that "no 3rth party programs are allowed". You simply don't give a bleep about your player base, and you are witnesing the result as Classic servers are slowly dying, keep the good work with the f2p events to reward the people who own 30 bot accounts, and you'll end up seeing your servers completely dead in not much more time.

I wonder if the Staff has no shame. Anos bot benefits, this last event was wide open.

So many complaints, so many tickets, and I think, how does this staff work, because I confess that I still don't understand.

All players here are at least outraged, because the event is over and the Bot took more than 70% of the prizes.

I'm a new player  on L2. (played a long time ago C2). I wanted a new experience by immersing myself again in this magical world !
I recently passed level 80.
It's amazing to see what NCsoft has become... and I'm going to move on... away from
those biased ( or corrupt? ) games.
I have a sad thought for the players who have invested so much in those"games".

everyone babbling about refund of the adena but the scripter has done this kind of things many years on the server *every event where every click counts*
NCSoft never learned and will never learn about it.

Easiest way to avoid suchs cheating is dont participate into those events