Steel guild event is being cheated/rigged? TI server

Smexytea

So on Day 6 of the event Anthras 3 earring and asews were gone before the interface was even open for a lot of players or people barely clicked 1-3 keys and during that time all the rewards were wiped out by over 50-60% easily. Now since that day when there is good top prizes it instantly is getting sucked away more or less and all the possible rewards drained dry within 10 seconds? I call BS someone has to be using a script of some sort allowing them to use 400+ keys or something in a almost instant. I'm willing to bet many ppl have made and submitted a ticket about this getting a generic response. I think NC is well aware of it and just turning a blind eye.  

• Like 3

• Smexytea changed the title to Steel guild event is being cheated/rigged? TI server

Unfortunately I have open tickets about the use of bots at events for over 1 year.
From bots that only take specific items, like bots running and being the only sellers of events.

But I'm guessing that NCSoft just accepts that. Well, it still happens to this day.

Give us all refunds for all the adena we spent. @Juji @Hime  They must have a few extreme cash cows to constantly turn a blind eye to stuff like this. This is so blatant that NC soft is allowing someone to cheat it's pathetic. Should be ashamed but its NC soft they have no sense of shame. This is so low in fact u should just offer everyone who wants it a full refund of everything they've spent on lineage 2. Why play a game that is allowed to be rigged and full of employees who are paid off to let certain people get away with stuff such as this.    

I have to agree, this event is insane for how someone is exploiting it.  How can the top item be gone before the event starts?  How can NCSoft not look into this? Look at the logs of when the item was won by someone and the official server time and event start time.  Also, look how the items all go out at almost the same time.  Last thing to point out, someone isn't a character name, whoever won it is being kept hidden.  Because regular winners get their toon name displayed.

can i send money straight to gms and get items or do i have to get a link to scripts that can be ignored.  ether way it looks like this is happening. i have personally stopped paying to play and gone down to vip 8.  soon to be vip 7. Maybe introduce a bleep that u can enchant easier so everyone can get F@^:ed   

The design of this event was great, but a few players ruined it for everyone else. The only way I can see NCSoft salvaging this is as the end of the event to announce that it was a ploy to catch cheaters. e.g. "The accounts associated with the following characters have been banned for use of third-party tools to cheat at the Steel Guild Event <name of highest level too on each banned account>". GMs have tools to see who won which items, and logs that show when the keys were turned in. The data is there, you just have to look at it.

• Like 1

I've sent like 3 tickets and all answers are copy pasted to other of my clan fellows, saying that all of us have the same opportunities etc.

I stopped wasting adena in the event after Antharas because it's so obviously cheated that makes no sense waste something i spend so long to earn....

Think ncsoft should do something the cheaters are getting richers and richers.

Just give everyone that attended an Aq3, venir24,zaken3,anthy3,belts+10,tezz necklace3,  so the value drops of those items its not that u haven't crashed the market before.  This is just bs

This sucks, but nobody promised us life would be fair.  Unfortunate, and dis-heartening is what we get.  If NCSoft cared, they would have done something about it early on.  However this game seems to be a cash cow that they are milking.  When companies do that, they care less about the players and only maximizing every dollar they can get.