Red/Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 3-4 unavailable for seal

wyXon

Hello,

I'm pretty sure nobody from NC will look into this, but I would like to know what is the reason for not including ability to turn Red/Blue Cat's Eye jewel to jewelry box.

Most of the jewels are available to seal, however for some reason these two are not, not sure if they are supposed to be "rare", but in this state of the game, they should be at least availabe for seal, so more people could "recycle" these jewels from other players who have a better one already. If you see the collection, there are far far more rare items to trade for a laughable stat increase, so the idea of "red cat's eye lvl 3 or 4" being rare is pretty funny to me.

I have contacted support about this, and they replied that this is how it is supposed to be, my question is why exactly is that, if anybody has any idea or reason, please reply to my topic.

@Juji@Hime@LIME

Thank you for reply,
wyXon, Naia

7 minutes ago, wyXon said:

Hello,

I'm pretty sure nobody from NC will look into this, but I would like to know what is the reason for not including ability to turn Red/Blue Cat's Eye jewel to jewelry box.

Most of the jewels are available to seal, however for some reason these two are not, not sure if they are supposed to be "rare", but in this state of the game, they should be at least availabe for seal, so more people could "recycle" these jewels from other players who have a better one already. If you see the collection, there are far far more rare items to trade for a laughable stat increase, so the idea of "red cat's eye lvl 3 or 4" being rare is pretty funny to me.

I have contacted support about this, and they replied that this is how it is supposed to be, my question is why exactly is that, if anybody has any idea or reason, please reply to my topic.

@Juji@Hime@LIME

Thank you for reply,
wyXon, Naia

because they want these to be cash shop exclusive items and only tradeable once you have invested enough to make them lvl 5

2 minutes ago, wyXon said:

Well, I would undersand that at someting better than just few% crit dmg,

But really, these items are kinda neccesary for everyone that runs a DD, it's not even taken as "exclusive" by players..

Well, sure they are" necessary", but the fact they are the only ones you can't craft (or seal into a jewelry box as you say) should have pointed you in the direction of the answer :)

Yeah, true, the fact that you cannot craft them makes your point pretty obvious..

Tho they should sometimes ask players to know what really is considered rare in this game, guess that would be too much to ask for, since I believe they did not even see the game for like last 10 years or so :))