Auto Pick Up Not Working in PI

Sharlanna

Auto pick up is not working in PI for ranged toons. I'm a 113 Feoh and have to constantly be aware and pick up any scrolls I see lying on the ground around me. Please fix this. It's a pain in the arse. I shouldn't have to buy a pet to do what auto pick up is "suppose" to do.

3 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

If you are not in range to pick up, then you won't pick up.

I never had this problem before and sometimes I'll find a scroll lying right next to me that should be picked up automatically. I have to monitor the area constantly and manually pick them up.

When you enter PI click the auto pick button until you see the message that the auto pick function is turned on

I usually farm with the auto pick off, when it is time for PI, if i activate the auto pick before i enter the time zone 8/10 it doesn't real gets activated, i need to click it inside the time zone

This issue happens many months now

2 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

When you enter PI click the auto pick button until you see the message that the auto pick function is turned on

I usually farm with the auto pick off, when it is time for PI, if i activate the auto pick before i enter the time zone 8/10 it doesn't real gets activated, i need to click it inside the time zone

Hmm... I just noticed it a few weeks ago and I've been farming PI for awhile now. I'll give that a try tomorrow and will let you know if it made a difference.

18 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

I did as you suggested... didn't turn on auto -pickup until I entered PI and it's still happening. Scrolls are still not getting picked up close by. I bought a Logitech G300s gaming mouse back in January and it's been working fine and never had problems picking up drops automatically in PI until about 2 weeks ago.