What is going on with 2 Serverwide CHRONOS SERVER D/C twice since Wednesday update?

What is going on with 2 Serverwide CHRONOS SERVER D/C twice since Wednesday update?

who are the new GMs?

Are you guys aware of CHRNOS resetting or crashed, UNANNOUNCED?  Twice?

My method of validation is from CMD prompt:  ping www.google.com (everything is great, less than 12ms)... and ping lineage2.com and no response.  When relog, has System error in the NC dialogue box.

Compensation: Extend the PERMA vitality for Lv.110 or lower by 2 weeks so all the d/c that did not get the benefits due to disconnect can resume their XP to catch up, which is very important for your server's health.

If servers go down, they know, they get alerts. Most commonly since lost arc launched is problems upstream of the server, within AWS infrastracture, that is more of a netsplit than a server down (meaning some people stay online, some people can't connect for 2-3-5 minutes.

I am a voice network engineer for over 20 years and one of the things we always recommend is HA and DR.  With VMotion from VMware technology that is no less than 5 years that has the capability of splitting high-speed server resources such as SSD and RAM across multiple physical hosts seemlessly, It's hard to fathom a company as big as NC with billions in its pocket, can't get redundancy in whatever network they need to be up. I don't get it.  And I don't need to know all the details, I defer them to onsite engineers now  - the final product is subpar on a High-Availability score card.

When purchasing services such as AWS, in the voice world even MPLS, you can request 2 high priority queues, 1 for real-time voice, 1 for signaling or high-priority credit card transactions (EF expedited-forwarding, DSCP differenciated-service-code-point 46 markings, PQs, etc.).  Similarily, HA package should always be part of the purchase agreement in NCWest's AWS contract, shouldn't it?    If D/C happens outside of the .999 or .9999 certification, there will be financial penalty incurred.  That's how it works in the real world.  I guess there were never a 3rd party Audit like tier-1 banks, to go through rigorous DDOS attack certification.  There are things in the real world, there are solutions for every issue/situation.