a doubt from a "beginner"

Ashakiel

I have a question I'm starting now on the cronos server.
and my question is: I'm storm screm, correct wind element?
does my weapon element influence my class? Am I forced to use the wind because it's a storm?
and if so, I'm using fafurion retributer.
Would it be better then to exchange for a lindivior caster? even the caster has less m.atak ? Can anyone help me with this issue.

14 hours ago, Ashakiel said:

I have a question I'm starting now on the cronos server.
and my question is: I'm storm screm, correct wind element?
does my weapon element influence my class? Am I forced to use the wind because it's a storm?
and if so, I'm using fafurion retributer.
Would it be better then to exchange for a lindivior caster? even the caster has less m.atak ? Can anyone help me with this issue.

u have 2 elements u can use based on the mage's skills.  Wind and Dark.   These have slightly different effects when used based on your skills.

i believe wind is the most popular choice for feoh stormscreamer unless you have a akamanah dark wep.

15 hours ago, Ashakiel said:

so in your point of view, retributer fafurion who owns water is not so cool right? better try to get a lindivior caster in this case?

a mystic muse should use that, but im not the best feoh person. i know that necromancer is nto popular at all and sorc/stormscreamer are popular.

have you tried mystic muse with that wep?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, OldKingCold said:

Wait, he's just started playing this game and has a boss weapon? WTF?! Is there an NPC somewhere handing these out for free???

Well himself asked a question about boss weaps , probably he is planing to invest 90k $ a year to get one :D

• Haha 2