Farming zones 106-108

Hello lineage 2 Team

I would like to ask if is any possibility to make more solo farm zones there is only 2 zones and there is full of people like 106-108 there is not space for all the people and we struggle to farm good enough 

Thanks a lot 

56 minutes ago, dersak said:

Rest assured that in 7 days you will have many places to farm its full coz event.

nah , people that are still in those level ranges are mostly F2Pers. They will take years to leave these zones

5 hours ago, dersak said:

Rest assured that in 7 days you will have many places to farm its full coz event.

I don't think so ! they are always problem at Ivory tower,Silent valey the spots are not that big and its always full , also my character are low gear so i have only those 2 option's i can't go to bigger level to farm 

This is true. 

7 hours ago, Mete said:

nah , people that are still in those level ranges are mostly F2Pers. They will take years to leave these zones

This is true. If you are undergeared there are only so many spots you can hunt. Even most timed instances are not option because most of your characters are too squishy and die in a few hits. The problem is usually exacerbated with new updates when mobs are harder to kill. So everyone who can't afford to keep up with the Joneses end up hunting greens and light blues. 

8 hours ago, dersak said:

Even when there is no event there aren't enough mobs. Silent Valley, for example, has too few mob groups. Maybe if they changed all of the mobs in Forsaken Plains and Giant's Cave to be 106 level mobs with same or better XP, then people could log in and find a place to XP...instead of running around everywhere looking only to be disappointed.

4 minutes ago, Olialia said:

just kill this ftp farmers - and will have spot. simple.

The only problem there is that you risk wiping out a party that looks like ftp farmers only to find out that they belong to a real player with higher level mains, who has no problems making your gaming life miserable by PKing you anywhere and everywhere, but usually when you're AFK. Happened to a friend and I had to play peacemaker to get them to stop.  😆