Exalted Bracelet

WaroX

Hi guys.

Got a question about bracelet. (Exalted Blessed Bracelet) trying to improve a bit.

Agathions how much can i wear with this one ? can i use multiple or just one ? need to get another one for that matter ?

1 hour ago, WaroX said:

Hi guys.

Got a question about bracelet. (Exalted Blessed Bracelet) trying to improve a bit.

Agathions how much can i wear with this one ? can i use multiple or just one ? need to get another one for that matter ?

You can only use 1 Agathion, Blessed Exalted is the best f2p Agathion Bracelet(no aux. slots)... but with a HEAVY UPGRADE to Super Adv. 1 you can equip 1 main slot and 1 aux. slot.

Agathions equipped in Main slot  are visible and activate both Unique and Special abilities, Agathions equipped in an aux. slot are not visible and only activate the Unique ability.

1 hour ago, BlueBabyYoda said:

With this one maximum you can equip is one agathion. Check ah for a better one or try fishing to to upgrade slowly by urself. 

11 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

You can only use 1 Agathion, Blessed Exalted is the best f2p Agathion Bracelet(no aux. slots)... but with a HEAVY UPGRADE to Super Adv. 1 you can equip 1 main slot and 1 aux. slot.

Agathions equipped in Main slot  are visible and activate both Unique and Special abilities, Agathions equipped in an aux. slot are not visible and only activate the Unique ability.

Thanks guy for reply. Got it now.