video settings

iopioij

hi, today i had problems whit video settings on l2, from yesterday i can t be alble to see mobs near me, also in castilla..

i've tried to reset my video settings but i cant only put a resolution of 1920*1080 and, it works all well with 1920*1080 but i want to get lower than it and i'm not able to. When i get resolution of 1600*900 and select full window mode it return to 1920*1080

thx for help

On 5/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, iopioij said:

hi, today i had problems whit video settings on l2, from yesterday i can t be alble to see mobs near me, also in castilla..

i've tried to reset my video settings but i cant only put a resolution of 1920*1080 and, it works all well with 1920*1080 but i want to get lower than it and i'm not able to. When i get resolution of 1600*900 and select full window mode it return to 1920*1080

thx for help

Full window mode is dependant on your Windows Desktop resolution, even if it seems to have adjustments it will always be the same as the desktop(change your Desktop to the resolution you want to use). Full screen mode is independant and can have higher/lower resolution than the desktop.  Window mode must be smaller than the desktop, you can have side-by-side or overlaping windows for keeping an eye on your shops... the window size set in-game.

On 5/18/2022 at 1:40 PM, iopioij said:

thx for help

Hi, have you got "PC/NPC Range = Very Wide" and "Display Limit = near to max." in the "Default Settings" of the Video Options?

If not, check it that