too many obsolete and unusable areas............ factions come back?

Hello good day

I'm new to the server and I've already reached the free play limit.

I am level 107 and I know that if I do not pay with a visa I will not be able to progress to have a good team to evolve

These servers have too many obsolete zones from level 20 to 80, as well as shops in the city that still sell gear from grade D to grade A, changing them to grade R would be a good idea, it would move more market and lower prices

a game in which the game level is already 105 I do not understand how there are not many more zones 105 to 110

There are now slots in many high end areas but seeing how unbalanced the players are there is no balance on the servers and it doesn't encourage new players to play it just encourages multiple old player accounts.

my concept of mmo is not to have a character connected 24/7 or to have to spend 500 euros/dollars every week

when you see that for a baylor 105 they ask for 112 characters I realize how bad these servers are and even so you have to wait half an hour for the raid to start

If the changes that they promise to change the state of the servers are long term, forgive my frustration, but there will only be those who like to sit in front of the PC with nothing to do all day.

a good idea would be to recover daily factions that would give a little life to these servers ...... they are very dead of active people

6 hours ago, BLADESARA said:

Hello good day

I'm new to the server and I've already reached the free play limit.

I am level 107 and I know that if I do not pay with a visa I will not be able to progress to have a good team to evolve

These servers have too many obsolete zones from level 20 to 80, as well as shops in the city that still sell gear from grade D to grade A, changing them to grade R would be a good idea, it would move more market and lower prices

a game in which the game level is already 105 I do not understand how there are not many more zones 105 to 110

There are now slots in many high end areas but seeing how unbalanced the players are there is no balance on the servers and it doesn't encourage new players to play it just encourages multiple old player accounts.

my concept of mmo is not to have a character connected 24/7 or to have to spend 500 euros/dollars every week

when you see that for a baylor 105 they ask for 112 characters I realize how bad these servers are and even so you have to wait half an hour for the raid to start

If the changes that they promise to change the state of the servers are long term, forgive my frustration, but there will only be those who like to sit in front of the PC with nothing to do all day.

a good idea would be to recover daily factions that would give a little life to these servers ...... they are very dead of active people

As Juji stated in 3 1/2 years ago when they were taken down.... They were being revamped an will return Soon TM.    Not sure how NCSoft defines soon but years later don't seem like soon to me? lol

The factions probably won't come back anytime soon.They have pretty much deleted them, not just making them unviable or w/e.I do think these were kind of stupid anyway, because they weren't bringing anything to the game, just another grind, which you already have in overdose quantities.