L2 automatically exits

Guys, anyone know how to fix client auto closes?

Whenever I launch the game, it will only display as exit and won't allow me to choose server.

Steps taken:

1. Restarted Modem

2. Tried VPN application but can't seem to connect since I'm using a WiFi.

3. Followed support instructions but to no avail.

Badly need of help.

22 minutes ago, Lucian07 said:

Whenever I launch the game, it will only display as exit and won't allow me to choose server.

Steps taken:

1. Restarted Modem

Badly need of help.

Well if client auto closes it depends on your windows,

If you play with windows 11 you cant fix that , as new kernel won't support 32bit lineage2 which is build on unreal engine 2 which is nearly 20y/o,

Once windows will kill all hdd and spread windows 11 to the mass, maybe then NCsoft will update theirs dll files,

Other games have already reworked capability to win11 so would recommend to play other games or reinstall windows to win 7(most stable with 32bit) or win10

as we know nc soft love to lose players and kill this game as many ways they can , so they are not in the rush to add capability :) 

26 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well if client auto closes it depends on your windows,

If you play with windows 11 you cant fix that , as new kernel won't support 32bit lineage2 which is build on unreal engine 2 which is nearly 20y/o,

Once windows will kill all hdd and spread windows 11 to the mass, maybe then NCsoft will update theirs dll files,

Other games have already reworked capability to win11 so would recommend to play other games or reinstall windows to win 7(most stable with 32bit) or win10

as we know nc soft love to lose players and kill this game as many ways they can , so they are not in the rush to add capability :) 

Thank you for responding. I'm currently using windows 10 pro 64 bit

3 hours ago, Lucian07 said:

Steps taken:

1. Restarted Modem

Badly need of help.

"SEARCH FILE" ? ..next to red "START BUTTON" in the main window after you put your mail and pass.

This resolve to many issues