REAL MONEY FOR INGAME ITEMS

chrisma

i was watching the ppl that spent a lot of money in this new event and i am really stunt from the amount that ppl spent there money !!!

i am not say that this is bad... any1 can spent his/her money as they choose to but i was wondering that with out those ppl maybe today all of us wont be able to play l2 because they probably close the servers.

Any old player will remember how close we come to this some years ago. so from this perception for me (my opinion) i think we enjoy to play this game so many years for all those players that spent so many money for the game 

and i say that because if a game has no profit or doesn't make some (money goals)  then any company will go shut off this game.

i have seen this in many games

so maybe we cursed all those ppl that ruin economy in the game but be honest with out them we probably will not play our favourite game

(this is  my opinion and i am not try promoting any in-game buying product or try to advertise any1 or anything)

• Like 1

I think someone posted this here before referencing actual data from NC, I can't find it, so in short, most income from L2 is not reinvested into L2, L2 players are milked to fund other fun projects and we are left with little to no fun content and lousy support (at least before Hermes showed up GMs would only log to post maintenance info and would ignore all comments, feedback or issues reported by players - now it seems Hermer is trying, so thumbs up).

• Like 3