Artifacts Tips

Hi,

Is there any guide for artifacts (for yuls)

I have none atm and no book either.

What do you think is the most efficient way of spending nc coins and how much would I need to spend to actually see a difference to my damage output.

Thank you in advance.

Hi. Before you go with it don't forget that yull are extremely expensive to gear. I mean really expensive, probably the most expensive tooto go on with it,then you have some options

"Cheap option" : get book lvl 2, red artifact + 4 p.atck,red artifact +4 skill power. Fill up rest of spots with different artifacts to get damage boost. You will need about 40 to 50 artifacts and 1b adena.

It all depends on what you aiming for,what gear you have ATM and how much you can afford to put in. As yul you need  p.atk,p.skill power,p.skill crit rate and p.skill crit damage boosted. All items related get them.

2 things I highly recommend, enchant your skills to +10++ on focus,put at least 1 sa on weapon for skill crit rate. 

There's also artifacts for skill rate/power but they will come expensive.

What level and gear you running ATM ?

Note that just getting some artifacts and not having or not working on the rest won't do any magic.

On 7/2/2022 at 3:23 PM, HawkGirl22 said:

Hi,

Is there any guide for artifacts (for yuls)

I have none atm and no book either.

What do you think is the most efficient way of spending nc coins and how much would I need to spend to actually see a difference to my damage output.

Thank you in advance.

Red artifact patk/pskill crit dmg/p skill power

Balance artifact patk, pskill crit rate, pskill crit dmg

From

artifact fragment x300’u can also get +11% pskill power artifact

If u more rich for 1500 fragment u have annother balance artifact +11% damage.

WITH THIS promo only good onez to make are the Red artifact with Artifact crystal (approx 500 for 1x +10)
The balance from artifact fragment also is fine to make now

But the balance patk pskill crit rate and pskill crit dmg now cost too much to do (same price as red with crystal, better buy them directly from othzr players reselling theirs.)

Gl
Andouille

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Red artifact patk/pskill crit dmg/p skill power

Balance artifact patk, pskill crit rate, pskill crit dmg

From

artifact fragment x300’u can also get +11% pskill power artifact

If u more rich for 1500 fragment u have annother balance artifact +11% damage.

WITH THIS promo only good onez to make are the Red artifact with Artifact crystal (approx 500 for 1x +10)
The balance from artifact fragment also is fine to make now

But the balance patk pskill crit rate and pskill crit dmg now cost too much to do (same price as red with crystal, better buy them directly from othzr players reselling theirs.)

Gl
Andouille

Correct me if I'm mistaken but the Red Skill Power artifacts aren't in the shop anymore.  Can anyone verify?