CRAFT RATING

Hello Everybory,

I'm write to you to express my disapointment with game lineage and your Game Masters.
I bought over 2000 books (forgotten spell book) 160 ncoins or 2 dollares each in l2 store to craft the BOOK - Forgotten the Last. Well i don t believe the results... i received 8 books.... only 8 books... anyone know it is insane ... 
I m sending this message to you evaluate this situation...
I m not happy with this.
if there is a product and is marketed in l2, it needs to be within reach of players and never put it as if it were a lottery.
And also lack sane humanity and empathy from GMs.... it is unacceptable to look at this situation and not to be sensitised.
If they're going to do anything, I don't know, but I'm very disappointed in what happened.
Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Im sorry for u lost and  i know  how it fills  tis disappointment  im bean there my self,  tricked by marketed in l2 that have no limit or humanity in any way ` is not a lottery u just lose `  U are not the first  one and not the last one   Make a ticket and maybe u will get 50%  back in Ncoins as compensation  for the incorrect  results and move on.

want them to change their politics ?  stop spending, lol

statistics always tend to confirm on very high quantity,  you cant judge 10% craft out of so few because it can have bad or good strikes

but they will not care,  you already spent, why would they change

Well don't want to add salt to the wound cos it's a painful process to have top end items.

But you got 2000 books and each craft is 32 books, so you will have 62.5 clicks to craft so in theory as the 10% is the success rate you should end with 6.5 books only the fails will give you around 6 more clicks to try and in the end you could en on 7 books the last as average result... 

Getting 8 it's around average +- margin of error... in the end this shows how bad the milking machine is on to force ppl on micro transactions... GG NC GG

• Like 1

I understood you!!! This game is play to win... the more you spend, the more you have to spend... and every time they'll tell you that the engine decides the prize the Konta is right in his words... Or do you keep spending... to be among the first... or you're going to stay in the game as a viewer... because mercenaries (GM and DEVELOPERS) will never understand what you, me or another player go through... 

If they get what they want ... then why would they change it, you don't understand that you are the reason and only you.
Pay and don't win, it's not the first time but you are buying yours :)
I wonder who gets hurt first, they or you;)

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 6:51 AM, Slycutter said:

He spend $4000 and received at least $8000 in items

So he had a 50% return on his investment and he is mad? lol

But only one player was lucky and the rest are just losing, get it?