Some items are no longer available

virgem

• Administrators

Hi,

Our team could not replicate the reported issue, and the discounts are being properly applied during our tests.

Could you please let us know if the problem persists?

Thank you,
Hermes

• Administrators

Hello,

The Amazon Prime Day Sale has geo-location restrictions.

If you are having issues getting the discount, make sure you are on the correct website that matches your location. For example, the US Amazon page has the following disclaimer:

oQSXKqY.png

I hope the information above is helpful.

Best Regards,
Hermes

I understand and I have no problem on checking the discounts... but after the selection, it just gave me that message, out of stock, which doesn't match anything regarding the geo location, just out of stock.

Note that is not the first time I purchased, which is weird.

Anyway... if I can't I can't.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Mephist0 said:

I understand and I have no problem on checking the discounts... but after the selection, it just gave me that message, out of stock, which doesn't match anything regarding the geo location, just out of stock.

Note that is not the first time I purchased, which is weird.

Anyway... if I can't I can't.

Can you try and reach out to Amazon's support?

I think they might be better positioned to help with your issue since the sale is made through them.

Also, try clearing your browser's cache & cookies or using incognito mode to see if it helps.

Best,
Hermes

Let me see if I understand correctly... is the NCSOFT promotion only for the countries it wants? kkkk so...Brazilians don't deserve promotion since they pay 5x more for the exchange rate outside the fees... not to mention that today we have a huge amount of Brazilians in the game.

Nice move... is this a example "politically correct" company?