Exalted Pack

Good day!

I have a concern about exalted pack in l2 store. So, we might be a minority who doesn't have the means to buy ncoin only adena and I notice that it's not available for gifting.

Is there a chance that NC would make it giftable since their profit would still be the same whether is bought through coins or player-to-player? It is still bought using ncoins, right?

Is there a reason why it's not giftable?

Yes because there is a limit per account how many can be bought; because of the consumables that come with it for the price.

I mean they could reset that every 6 months or so but eh; don't think they care.  I have all these hero coins but I can't buy heavenly scrolls anymore because there is a perm account limit on them for whatever reason was not like they were tradeable.

• Like 1

I'm not aware of the consumables on the package, I only knew that it contains armor set and accessories. If it's giving ice roses for like 1k pieces, I understand the purchase limitations. But if it's not that much, I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to spend that money for a pack with redundant items with little to gain.

Imo, some of the purchase limitation doesn't make sense like you have mentioned about HEWR.

Imagine if that's the goal for ncoin purchase, wouldn't make more sense to not limit the purchase since the money that it's going to the game will be higher; that's more income to the company, right?

1 hour ago, Lucian07 said:

I'm not aware of the consumables on the package, I only knew that it contains armor set and accessories. If it's giving ice roses for like 1k pieces, I understand the purchase limitations. But if it's not that much, I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to spend that money for a pack with redundant items with little to gain.

Imo, some of the purchase limitation doesn't make sense like you have mentioned about HEWR.

Imagine if that's the goal for ncoin purchase, wouldn't make more sense to not limit the purchase since the money that it's going to the game will be higher; that's more income to the company, right?

The Blessed Exalted bundles have consumables packages in it. @Hermes and @Arctic and all NC employees haven't posted this anywhere else in the website/game/game guides so only the people who actually play the game are aware of this bundle and the consumables box. It's hard for new players to explore and find what they can. 

This bundle introduced last year during 17th Anniversary https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/17th-anniversary-store-update

it gives 300 freya ice rose, 300 glowing dragon attribute tonic, 300 beers, 150 cocktails, 300 shining nevits gold hourglass

Here is a complete article of what each bundle includes (basically the items/consumables are the same, only armor changes to robe/heavy/light in each bundle): https://l2central.info/main/articles/490.html?lang=en

And here is the Blessed Exalted Consumables Box (EU version has it Support Box): https://l2central.info/main/items/81650.html

This box is included within the Blessed Exalted Armor Pack.