Aden Server Maintenance: July 27, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.

• The 1 Year Anniversary event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Core Raid event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Aden Spirits Treasure Box promotion will start for 4 weeks!
  • The L2 Pass Season 5 will start for 6 weeks!
  • The Summer Sale will end!
  • The Watermelon event will end!
  • All event related items will be removed.
  • Fixed mission texts that were improperly displaying level requirements when there was none.
  • Fixed an issue where the Varon NPC could teleport players to an inactive Raid.

Honestly,

I'm extremely disappointed with the event that was launched to celebrate the game's anniversary.
Players who spent an entire year playing this game were celebrated with scrutiny, ridicule, and disrespect.
Do you really think it's even plausible to spend 700kk adena to gain a spirit ore?
I believe I speak on behalf of a large portion of the players and I hope you resolve this as soon as possible.

I hope that at least mid-grade items are inserted in line with the disrespectful cost of the event.

Regards.

• Like 2

Unfortunately I will have to agree with friends who are dissatisfied with the anniversary event, because many beginner players don't have 50 or 100 accounts farming 24/7 to get adena to be able to participate in events like this so whether or not who has the highest priority to win something important in this event is who has 100 farmers 24/7 doing adena in TOI 5 to TOI 8 taking away the opportunity for many newbies to grow in the game for lack of adena, not to mention the unnecessary rewards like spirit ore, ticket soulshot, grace cookie.

unfortunately this is not a good birthday event for beginners but a way for you to break the adena market in the game, you can open the trade shop in the game does not have a TOP A Weapon selling for adena, all are in the world trade for L2coin .

• Like 2

I started playing 2 weeks ago. I don't know how much adena people can make around level 90 with a full army of boxes, but for me it's impossible to participate in the event.

Adena burning aside, Antigo spawns in Subjugation areas, so in order to get 1 Pet i had to spend 8 Hours running back and forth in 3 different maps and each time i found it, had to not only fight the auto hunting army of bots, but also kill 40!!!! Sin eaters. I just want my chicken!!!! and today that i dont have to work and have time, i cant find Antigo anywhere.

So instead of lvling up (which btw, really nasty to make the Arc package in the anniversary code 85+, now i have to decide if i want to use the arc or get a pet

• Arctic unpinned this topic