compound system.. there is something wrong..

mmm ok is possible i'm not so lucky in this period but if i have 50% chance rate .. i CAN'T FAIL 10 times in a row for make jewel lv2..

c'mon i understand that all in this game is for pay2win but .. this is so insane :D

so ncsoft write the chance rate for what because it is a random number?

ok my test is this 30 diamond jewel lv1 -> 5 diamond jewels lv2 so rate at 50% i think something is wrong ..

cheers

30 tries is not large enough sample to validate the declared success rate. Unfortunately we have no way of validating the declared rates.

What that means over large enough sample the success rate will probably be what its declared - were talking 100k tries. When you craft stuff just consider it random what your success rate is. I tried crafting 120 lvl 1 jewels, made 32, so... go figure.

@gigiosuperstar @aelian i can tell you about my crafts for ruby the past 1 year i have spend over 150k ether only on ruby, i managed to make the 1st time a ruby lvl 4 after 150 lvl 1 ruby crafts like past october,after that i failed  7 times to compound one for lvl 5, each time at least 100 lvl 1 ruby crafts, worst one was at the start of august i had 100 ruby lvl 1 crafted 70 of em failed ,from the 30 lvl 1 i got i had 12 in a row failed, and i only manage to make 1 lvl 3 jewel. If you aim for ruby or sapphire,opal, then chances aint with you. and it needs a lot of mats to do that,maybe its cheaper if you have ether and invest 30-40b in black mithril etc that getting a greater jewel. 60% is server sided its 2/3 to make one ,one this craft event we get a 5% rate for grune etc that 5% on 100 crafts is like 0.2% to get something, if you want to hit 2% you need to do x5-x6 more crafts,and we talk about the highroll of your time on a big craft or a compound.

1 hour ago, krok said:

@gigiosuperstar @aelian i can tell you about my crafts for ruby the past 1 year i have spend over 150k ether only on ruby, i managed to make the 1st time a ruby lvl 4 after 150 lvl 1 ruby crafts like past october,after that i failed  7 times to compound one for lvl 5, each time at least 100 lvl 1 ruby crafts, worst one was at the start of august i had 100 ruby lvl 1 crafted 70 of em failed ,from the 30 lvl 1 i got i had 12 in a row failed, and i only manage to make 1 lvl 3 jewel. If you aim for ruby or sapphire,opal, then chances aint with you. and it needs a lot of mats to do that,maybe its cheaper if you have ether and invest 30-40b in black mithril etc that getting a greater jewel. 60% is server sided its 2/3 to make one ,one this craft event we get a 5% rate for grune etc that 5% on 100 crafts is like 0.2% to get something, if you want to hit 2% you need to do x5-x6 more crafts,and we talk about the highroll of your time on a big craft or a compound.

exactly.. but compound 50% is only theory.. but is only 30% and if lv1 is for 30% for lv4 with 14% now is not more then 5% ...

so the rate that ncsoft declare are not correct.. :D

3 hours ago, krok said:

completely agree with you because i have a similar experience trying to make a ruby with the new crafting system, its a joke and w8st of time and effort - and i dont even wanna say how much times i tried for lvl 4

the issue here is that people who are using this system to craft are not important since they dont bring in revenue so unfortunately not a single person at ncwest cares that 90% of players dont even have normal lvl 5 jewels after what 8 years of introducing them?

during this jewel event in stead of boosting craft rates for lower lvl jewels, reducing limiting mats like ether or introducing some way to get these jewels in a reasonable way they boost the compound of jewels they put on promotion for ridiculous amounts of money - just milk the people who play your game, that's how you keep them around and engaged