Dualclass??

Arzal

When i go Get Subclasses i Noticed that The basic Stats of my Character turned to The basic Stats of the Race coresponding to the Class

My main Question is... When you go to Dualclass does the Stats turned to the Original Stats of the Character or It follow the Class race Stats ???

My Character is Human Wizard and i am planing to make a Tyrr as a Dualclass

Until 4th class you will have the stats of the race that originally comes with the class. If your subclass was BD your stats would have been of DE, as WC it would have been of orc and so on. After 4th class it goes back to what your main is. Duals -> I think any tyrr, or you can have another Iss as dual.

So Basically... When i Awakened Dualclass It follows my Race Basic Stats...

Since my Character Is a Human Mystic... When i Awakened my Dualclass the Basic Stats turned back to the Basic of Human Mystic or It goes to Human Fighter stats ???

Unfortunately i take a Duelist... Still at 75

On 23/8/2018 at 8:36 PM, beleaua said:

Until 4th class you will have the stats of the race that originally comes with the class. If your subclass was BD your stats would hve been of DE, as WC it would have been of orc and so on. After 4th class it goes back to what your main is. Duals -> I think any tyrr, or you can have another Iss as dual.

You can make all 3 subclasses Lv80 and after that decide which one you would like to awaken, but make sure you're on the correct subclass. You're not bound to awaken the very first subclass, that you make on your character. 

19 hours ago, Arzal said:

So Basically... When i Awakened Dualclass It follows my Race Basic Stats...

Since my Character Is a Human Mystic... When i Awakened my Dualclass the Basic Stats turned back to the Basic of Human Mystic or It goes to Human Fighter stats ???

Unfortunately i take a Duelist... Still at 75

Iss takes fighter stats, so human fighter. Duelists is not the greatest tyrr.

2 hours ago, beleaua said:

Iss takes fighter stats, so human fighter. Duelists is not the greatest tyrr.

Well That's a Relief

But i have another Question : What happen if a Mystic class taking a Dualclass as a fighter class? Did It work or not ?

Let's say a Healer taking a Dualclass as a Tank... If the basic Stats of the Tank is from a Mystic Stats... That would be a Joke, right... If It changed to the Fighter stats... Then this is amazing... u can Switch from a High level Mystic to the same Level Fighter class...

Since u can't reset the Dualclass... This is a Valuable information

If your class is a fighter class you can't take mystic stats, no matter what your appearance says. If you have dualclass tank you can only have fighter stats for that tank, the one of the race you represent, human in your case.

You can reset your dualclass in Talking Island, it's called reawakening and it will cost you 100 millions adena at 85, and from what i remember each level higher is 10 millions less adena, like 90m at 86, 80m at 87... up to 10m I think. If you're high level and want to change it without losing level you can wait for next red libra event.

Archived