CAN ANY GM HELP ME PLEASE?

BWEIB

can you help me please @Hermes@Arctic

Because the support team didn't want to help me  humpty, senchou, sirc, david, gmyggdrasil, gmleyza, czeah, skaarf, louise, relik, margarita  all these names are from the team that attended me and didn't want to help me.

I had a problem with my credit card, and the company simply canceled all my international purchases, with that my purchase of nc soft too, in short my account was blocked, I proved all this to the support team, I proved that the card was mine and I proved that I wasn't trying to commit a diaper or anything.

Today it was exactly 13 days of email exchanges, today as my account was blocked, my prestige was renewed on the same card that I had a problem with and that I proved to be mine. Soon after I activated my prestige I sent an email showing them, I thought this will help me, that nothing, 30 minutes later they from the support team went there and canceled my prestige without me even asking, and they made the chargeback '' I have everything for email to prove''.

I believe I'm not the first player to have this problem with their credit card, I proved to be an honest player, but the support team ignored it.

I really want to play with my account again, as everyone knows it is very difficult to equip and level up.

What I've been asking for these 13 days is that they give me a single way to get everything right.

So I humbly ask that if anyone can help me recover my account, I will be very grateful.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BWEIB said:

Because the support team didn't want to help me  humpty, senchou, sirc, david, gmyggdrasil, gmleyza, czeah, skaarf, louise, relik, margarita  all these names are from the team that attended me and didn't want to help me.

I had a problem with my credit card, and the company simply canceled all my international purchases, with that my purchase of nc soft too, in short my account was blocked, I proved all this to the support team, I proved that the card was mine and I proved that I wasn't trying to commit a diaper or anything.

Today it was exactly 13 days of email exchanges, today as my account was blocked, my prestige was renewed on the same card that I had a problem with and that I proved to be mine. Soon after I activated my prestige I sent an email showing them, I thought this will help me, that nothing, 30 minutes later they from the support team went there and canceled my prestige without me even asking, and they made the chargeback '' I have everything for email to prove''.

I believe I'm not the first player to have this problem with their credit card, I proved to be an honest player, but the support team ignored it.

I really want to play with my account again, as everyone knows it is very difficult to equip and level up.

What I've been asking for these 13 days is that they give me a single way to get everything right.

So I humbly ask that if anyone can help me recover my account, I will be very grateful.

Something similar happened with the @Wallabi they reversed, so yes it is possible that someone will do something... We are tired of seeing cheating players who are not punished and those who play honestly have punishments for things that were not responsible. Get the boy's ban out now!

@Hermes

@Arctic

• Like 2

I had similar experience in another game I used to buy skins and etc and I had monthly subscription on my card ,

Bank changed they security policy which for obvious reasons nobody reads as its in small print and 9million words ,

So basically what happened they changed fraud prevention system ( if bank sees some sketchy transaction on your account they just freezes your card)

Obviously my subscription and my last two purchases in that game got refunded by bank request and my account got banned because I used someone else card? 

Which was on my name??

It makes no sense but that's the world we live in now everyone wants to be secured even banks.

I dropped loads of emails in game all ignored like yours with only dead ends and no obvious answer after I asked support:

If there is a phone number with who I can talk about my situation?

I been given phone number so I could talk face-face with support assistant I have explained my situation easier and more clear than emails ,

Eventually after 4-5 weeks I got unbanned I never used that credit card anymore for online purchases , now I buy skins via amazon or 3rd party retailers.

Hopefully my experience will help a bit to find a way to solve your issue

Not sure if NCWest has anyone to talk to?

As forum is not really good place to seek some help its more like community advice site.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BWEIB said:

What a bad situation, but I sincerely recommend you to try the support, because if you are going to depend on the forum, I believe it will be easier for you to start leveling another character.

As I said above, the forum is more like a community advice site.

Believe us, we know, we are since Tuesday waiting for an answer, and no sign of any gm.

• Administrators
On 8/26/2022 at 12:12 PM, BWEIB said:

Hello,

I apologize that you had a bad experience.

I will check on this issue and reach out to you privately to have it resolved.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Hermes said:

Olá,

Lamento que você tenha tido uma experiência ruim.

Vou verificar esse problema e entrar em contato com você em particular para resolvê-lo.

Atenciosamente,
Hermes

thank you very much

I haven't been able to access my accounts... It says that my ip is blocked which brought problems to my other accounts too as they got blocked as well... I write from this account because I can't even log in to the webpage and the mailed tickets takes too long to be responded. Similarly, I haven't been explained the reason for the block but I suspect is because a fail payment or something like that... I ask you to please respond or at least make a way to improve communication and allow to explain what and how it happened because this matter happened already a week ago...
@Hermes ... I ask you to please take action as the GM thank you

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Shadowkiller said:

I haven't been able to access my accounts... It says that my ip is blocked which brought problems to my other accounts too as they got blocked as well... I write from this account because I can't even log in to the webpage and the mailed tickets takes too long to be responded. Similarly, I haven't been explained the reason for the block but I suspect is because a fail payment or something like that... I ask you to please respond or at least make a way to improve communication and allow to explain what and how it happened because this matter happened already a week ago...
@Hermes ... I ask you to please take action as the GM thank you

Hello, you can also write to Support directly at support@ncsoft.com in case it helps in the meantime.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:10 PM, Fixee said:

What a bad situation, but I sincerely recommend you to try the support, because if you are going to depend on the forum, I believe it will be easier for you to start leveling another character.

As I said above, the forum is more like a community advice site.

Believe us, we know, we are since Tuesday waiting for an answer, and no sign of any gm.

are you not reading what he wrote?  he just explained he tried all those GMs in the support forums

humpty,

senchou,

sirc,

david,

gmyggdrasil,

gmleyza,

czeah,

skaarf,

louise,

relik,

margarita

he even spell out each and everyone of their names.... and gotten no where before he came here as last resort (akin to someone committing suicide and giving up on life).

You really need to read carefully before you respond.  Him coming here WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.  Sometimes Juji while still here would help where forums does not help.

FYI, @Hermesresponded directly to his request and will help him in a private correspondence.