dandy balls just aint gonna cut it at this point guys.

PUNCHnPIE

this is the worst ive ever seen since coming back to game in december of 2020.

chronos is still down? how does this only affect one server? server was fine for 3 days and all of a sudden it isnt?

i dont play oly, but if i did i would be p****ed. an hour of dethrone lost. all this on a saturday too.

i just took a two hour nap thinking it would be back up.

yall need to explain yourselves. we pay good money to play this game guys. come on. smh.

As the guy said in the post they will work out the compensation once they stop the meltdown of Chronos - he will update you later, didn't say he will update you in 37 minutes.

Can you imagine if the DB went all corrupt because sun blasted the server with gamma radiation! Omg your itamz could be melting away as we speak, and knowing ncwest the backups are on the same server.

That would be a calamity!

15 minutes ago, aelian said:

Calm down Brenda, you gonna get some free pixels for your valued lost time.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25275-chronos-server-connectivity-issues-827-update-4/#comment-174904

7 minutes ago, aelian said:

As the guy said in the post they will work out the compensation once they stop the meltdown of Chronos - he will update you later, didn't say he will update you in 37 minutes.

Can you imagine if the DB went all corrupt because sun blasted the server with gamma radiation! Omg your itamz could be melting away as we speak, and knowing ncwest the backups are on the same server.

That would be a calamity!

if all you are going to do is make excuses for nc,why you replying? again, over 4 hours ago. not 37 minutes.

im assuming you dont really need these events to farm. you just pull out the credit card and rail 6 or 8 250 dollar purchases to get things like top grade rubys?

the rest of use have them ticking away if you were lucky enough to get one at this point.

i lose adena by the minute.

I'm not making excuses but since I work in the same industry I know that the guy probably has more important things to do atm than come up with ways to compensate you. It can wait. Its enough they didnt shut down both servers and caused a whole other fun situation. :D

I dont participate in this jokes of events and promotions they are trying to milk you for. You trying just gives hermes the numbers to show to his superiors. I log in talk to ma boy @Roxx and just kill some stuff with friends. I dont work 8h days to come and work in L2. :D

Adena is just a construct mate, it has no value.

6 minutes ago, NejJim said:

pls dont reply to that idiot troller.. giving him ANY attention just give him more energy.. my advice.. look at his crying and troll posts.. and you will find out urself.. he actually a non contributing troller

And you are contributing to? 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, NejJim said:

pls dont reply to that idiot troller.. giving him ANY attention just give him more energy.. my advice.. look at his crying and troll posts.. and you will find out urself.. he actually a non contributing troller

finally figured out how to add that one to my ignore list.:)

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, PUNCHnPIE said:

this is the worst ive ever seen since coming back to game in december of 2020.

chronos is still down? how does this only affect one server? server was fine for 3 days and all of a sudden it isnt?

i dont play oly, but if i did i would be p****ed. an hour of dethrone lost. all this on a saturday too.

i just took a two hour nap thinking it would be back up.

yall need to explain yourselves. we pay good money to play this game guys. come on. smh.

Better go read the EULA again. They don't owe you jack, if they want, they will simply shut it down and be done with it. You will have NO recourse. All these items and things you are paying for are the sole property of NCsoft. Everything has a P/L goal once L2 fails to meet those goals they will turn it off. 

33 minutes ago, L2Tanker said:

Better go read the EULA again. They don't owe you jack, if they want, they will simply shut it down and be done with it. You will have NO recourse. All these items and things you are paying for are the sole property of NCsoft. Everything has a P/L goal once L2 fails to meet those goals they will turn it off. 

95% of players can't wait for NC to announce "Lineage 2 is shutting down, forever"