Compensation - we want 1 week of permanent vitality and 100 dandy balls

• GhostintheShell changed the title to we want 1 week of permanent vitality and 100 dandy balls

Hello, @Hermes @Hime @EMpulse @Arctic

I know you guys are aware of the olympiad issue that the downtime caused today,

Last day of olympiad and Naia could play vs only naia player

and Chronos couldn't fight at all bcz of the down.

I sincerely think you guys won't let it go like this out of pure logic.  But talking for the community, everyone that plays olympiad and fight for heros are very upset to what is actually happening. This could cause a huge drama , and we are waiting for proper actions about this issue. Its normal, Customer must be respected. 

good luck resolving the issue.

@Hermes@EMpulse

I think I came up with an adequate compensation for L2 down time.

1.  All accounts with a character with 105 and above toon it are eligible (I mean we tested it yesterday during down time we had 102 - 103 toons with no backup or special gear on naia during down time so reasonable for actual players to have a 105 toon by now)

2.  14 days Vit rune - WITH NO EXPIRATION DATE - so we can save as want to use when it is needed.

3.  Weeks worth of buff pots (tied to our normal pots so not create a stacking issues) SO to break down there is 168 hours in a week:

168 Emperors pots 

168 Erupting Vitality

168 Viability Maintenance Pots

336 Shining Royal Nevit Gold Hourglass

336 Shining  Royal Dragon Attribute Pot

336 Royal Honey Dark beer

336 Brilliant Freya Roses

1008 Brilliant Freya Scrolls

All of these the high end version and easily doable as the been given away before like this.

4.  Olympiad - Give both servers the legendary rune this month since we will never know (we do but for arguments sake) which server would of gotten it.  Also any change in ranking on the last day of completion is wiped out for hero rankings.  It is used for people if needed their 25 matches, but your ranking will be rolled back to what it was on 8/26/22 at the conclusion of the Olympiad that night.  Yes I know not a perfect fix but something even Naia won't be able to argue.

5.  NOW for what the extra we deserve and a way to correct an imbalance on something that has been out for 8 years.

Two (2) Greater Level 1  Brooch Jewel coupons - Per account 105+ toon.   These things been out for 8 years and still cannot manage to understand most the server doesn't have the basic gear to xp or any way to get them.  It can be done similar to how you gave away the boss jewel, tied to the account cannot be enchanted but does activate all brooch skills ( go ahead test it make sure that works) .

I think those 5 things are reasonably done on your end and would be acceptable by the majority for adequate compensation for most the screw up of been down on a weekend for almost a full day and allowing Naia to compete against a ghost server for dethrone and Olympiad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hermes

Can we get an answer for god sake stop ignoring us

It was a event probably caused by all the scripts player use and because of Oriana Olympics of login 100 account +, Naia does  not have so many people so this did not happened on Naia , things just happened it is not the end I am sure they will find a good compensation, it is getting boring all this posts about Oly , is not what you said when others players post somthing repeatedly on forum?

Mitzza was not so simple as you think Server literally crashed so bad it caused database corruption.  They do a full backup every Wednesday but intermittent ones every hour hour or so not an easy fix.  Wasn't scripts that cause a crash like and most likely we will never be told the full story

20 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello, @Hermes @Hime @EMpulse @Arctic

I know you guys are aware of the olympiad issue that the downtime caused today,

Last day of olympiad and Naia could play vs only naia player

and Chronos couldn't fight at all bcz of the down.

I sincerely think you guys won't let it go like this out of pure logic.  But talking for the community, everyone that plays olympiad and fight for heros are very upset to what is actually happening. This could cause a huge drama , and we are waiting for proper actions about this issue. Its normal, Customer must be respected. 

good luck resolving the issue.

LMAO, I'd find this refreshing, but I already block all the blue chat spammers. 

The extreme login for Oriana sure was 1 cause, imagine if the database couldn't be fixed, the event that happened was more important than oly , so it is good they were able to fix it , now whait a little to see what will happen.

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

@Hermes@EMpulse

I think I came up with an adequate compensation for L2 down time.

1.  All accounts with a character with 105 and above toon it are eligible (I mean we tested it yesterday during down time we had 102 - 103 toons with no backup or special gear on naia during down time so reasonable for actual players to have a 105 toon by now)

2.  14 days Vit rune - WITH NO EXPIRATION DATE - so we can save as want to use when it is needed.

3.  Weeks worth of buff pots (tied to our normal pots so not create a stacking issues) SO to break down there is 168 hours in a week:

168 Emperors pots 

168 Erupting Vitality

168 Viability Maintenance Pots

336 Shining Royal Nevit Gold Hourglass

336 Shining  Royal Dragon Attribute Pot

336 Royal Honey Dark beer

336 Brilliant Freya Roses

1008 Brilliant Freya Scrolls

All of these the high end version and easily doable as the been given away before like this.

4.  Olympiad - Give both servers the legendary rune this month since we will never know (we do but for arguments sake) which server would of gotten it.  Also any change in ranking on the last day of completion is wiped out for hero rankings.  It is used for people if needed their 25 matches, but your ranking will be rolled back to what it was on 8/26/22 at the conclusion of the Olympiad that night.  Yes I know not a perfect fix but something even Naia won't be able to argue.

5.  NOW for what the extra we deserve and a way to correct an imbalance on something that has been out for 8 years.

Two (2) Greater Level 1  Brooch Jewel coupons - Per account 105+ toon.   These things been out for 8 years and still cannot manage to understand most the server doesn't have the basic gear to xp or any way to get them.  It can be done similar to how you gave away the boss jewel, tied to the account cannot be enchanted but does activate all brooch skills ( go ahead test it make sure that works) .

I think those 5 things are reasonably done on your end and would be acceptable by the majority for adequate compensation for most the screw up of been down on a weekend for almost a full day and allowing Naia to compete against a ghost server for dethrone and Olympiad.

I agree with permanent decision about gems or anything as 20hours downtime its not 1hour , but about pots , 

I would have to disagree people are loaded with pots every event not sure about you but I can barely use mine(permanent ones) as I got like 2-3k of them just from crysis and solo daily , I can't even use them as I'm bombarded with time limited pots every event.. 

Impact was huge on 20hour downtime and only permanent compensation would help to get things right , as temporary pots not really adequate compensation, same as he would give 2k dandy ballz to everyone in my eyes that's insult,  spend more time to catch up on time you missed??

• Like 1

Reset hero status for next month, no hero's. we know you can do it, after all you wiped all 20 skill bars from every toon on Chronos lol!

serious though - no joke, really should clear the board for September hero's, its not like this happened week one, or even week two, it happened on the last weekend of the month and last day at that, the most important weekend and day.

I know this suggestion will affect some who would have won anyway, but bottom line is it isn't fair to exclude half the population on the most important day of the month, even if only one person lost hero this way, it's no fair or right.

I still won my hero, but right is right. I am fine with no hero status for one month. There is no way to fix this where everyone is happy however this is the only solution and fairest.

Thanks for the read.

p.s. please fix disconnects porting into Olympiad and adjust to a more reasonable number of points lost. the amount lost now for a disconnect is obscene 28-50pts... terrible and should not be so high. I know plenty on all sides and servers that loose hero over one DC. 

• Hyunkel changed the title to Compensation - we want 1 week of permanent vitality and 100 dandy balls
6 hours ago, L2Junkie said:

Reset hero status for next month, no hero's. we know you can do it, after all you wiped all 20 skill bars from every toon on Chronos lol!

serious though - no joke, really should clear the board for September hero's, its not like this happened week one, or even week two, it happened on the last weekend of the month and last day at that, the most important weekend and day.

I know this suggestion will affect some who would have won anyway, but bottom line is it isn't fair to exclude half the population on the most important day of the month, even if only one person lost hero this way, it's no fair or right.

I still won my hero, but right is right. I am fine with no hero status for one month. There is no way to fix this where everyone is happy however this is the only solution and fairest.

Thanks for the read.

p.s. please fix disconnects porting into Olympiad and adjust to a more reasonable number of points lost. the amount lost now for a disconnect is obscene 28-50pts... terrible and should not be so high. I know plenty on all sides and servers that loose hero over one DC. 

Wouldn't a roll back to Friday been a better solution.  What you ranking was on the end of Day friday is how ends for the month with the exception of legendary.  There are months sometimes with an extra one or two days in Olympiad this will be one less?  Some will still be mad but its at least is a fair middle ground that hurts the least people.

And for the month give both servers legendary since that couldn't be settled this month.

Absolute in either direction is bad so do the middle, lets act like Saturday never happened in Olympiad and it ended Friday instead?

The suggestions of "no heroes for September" are just ridiculous. "NC West messed it up for a FEW people on ONE day so let's go ahead and punish EVERYONE that competed all month". That logic is...just wow. Some of you have never been involved in a customer sat issue and it shows. Roll it back to 8/26 and let that be it.

As for compensation, all I ask is to make it worthwhile for EVERY player, not just the few. I certainly DO NOT want another XP event, but, I do like the vit maintenance runes. I think doing away with the level restrictions would go a long way as well. There are people looking for parties but we can't invite them bc of the level diff. Launch Red Libra early if it wasn't already scheduled for this week and for God sakes give us a +++Slayer event so we can get the shit we actually need!!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to thank you all for coming to the forum and sharing your compensation ideas.

As for the compensation: We are still discussing the plan and are reviewing all possible options. We expect to have a plan ready to be shared with you all tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support.

Best Regards,
Hermes