Brooch upgrade level 3 and 4

Halisa

Can someone explain to me why to upgrade the brooch level 2 to level 3 you need € 300 and from level 3 to level 4 some billions of adena?

The items needed for level 3 can only be found in the L2 store while those for level 4 are very easily found in the game.

I know there is a paid event where they sell the level 5 brooch at a significant discount, but I wanted to upgrade "for free" with adena.

a long time ago in my early 20's I called a Porsche dealership wanting to test drive one.  when I asked how much miles per gallon do they run, they were stunned and almost hung up on me.  Obvious put me on a blacklist.  don't be like me asking NC GM the same question.

what they like to hear is when I floor the accelerator, what kind of sound does it come off the engine, what colors will I see and what types of orgasms will I experience?  You see, certain products that cater to the affluent, the only thing you don't talk about is price.  because if you do, you're not in the right market.

Here is the Lineage2-Christiandom, you do not ask GM why the poor deserve a place in heaven and can't afford Sin-Forgiveness Vouchers or something similar to that effect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1