Lineage 2 crash with Steam games

Kassca

Hello,

I have a problem that I know has been discussed before but I can't find the solution, maybe somebody can point me to it.

If I have 1 or more L2 clients open and I start a Steam game, I immediately get crash error on all L2 clients. Is there a setting or something else I can do so I can play other games while L2 is running on autofarm on the bar? I mean, L2 is played on macro 23/24 hours and we need a way to use the laptop/computer for other games in this time.

Thank you!

So that's it, downgrade pc or you're stuck?

Nobody here plays any other game while L2 runs on macro on the bar? Every other L2 player has the laptop/pc blocked from any other game?

I mean, I know it's our choice and we can stop playing L2 at any time and spend our time in another game, but isn't this a little ridiculous?

7 hours ago, Kassca said:

So that's it, downgrade pc or you're stuck?

Nobody here plays any other game while L2 runs on macro on the bar? Every other L2 player has the laptop/pc blocked from any other game?

I mean, I know it's our choice and we can stop playing L2 at any time and spend our time in another game, but isn't this a little ridiculous?

It's ludicrous for anyone to have to downgrade their PC in order to play L2... especially now with the state of the game. It's so damn B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am sick and tired of CRASHING every damn day no matter what I'm doing!!

FIX THE DAMN SERVERS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to force myself to log in these days. I do Castilla, Crisis, farm PI, do dailies and that's it!! Remember the good ole days when we use to have "fun" events? What a novel idea!!! Their lack of creativity and desire to do more than what's expected of them is asking too much I suppose.

7 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

It's ludicrous for anyone to have to downgrade their PC in order to play L2... especially now with the state of the game. It's so damn B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am sick and tired of CRASHING every damn day no matter what I'm doing!!

FIX THE DAMN SERVERS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to force myself to log in these days. I do Castilla, Crisis, farm PI, do dailies and that's it!! Remember the good ole days when we use to have "fun" events? What a novel idea!!! Their lack of creativity and desire to do more than what's expected of them is asking too much I suppose.

Lineage 2 has serious issues with performance and graphics. Now that more and more players's weapons and agathions like Anakim are glowing, performance is poor especially in towns and guess what. Don't expect any changes. Same goes for servers, i'm sure their servers are hosted in an abandoned basement running windows XP or millennium. 

To answer to @Kassca about the errors, what windows do you use? I am on Windows 10, fully updated as well as every driver up-to-date and i can run 3x clients and play other games too, without crashes.

It's obvious that they don't care for players, servers, game. I really don't know why you guys have hopes that something might changes, this is not gonna happen, never.

I prefer to login, do dailies, 2-3 instances and logout. I suggest you do the same, unless you wanna pay next month's electricity bill higher.