Amazon Pime

oldcrumpyman

2 hours ago, oldcrumpyman said:

@Wissp what about Amazon Prime rewards??

Why there is not any code?

AION and Blade & souls have codes as soon as the previous code expired but no code for lineage

Why is Lineage 2 no longer available on Steam?? Why are NCoins geolocked on Amazon now(even some of us that purchased for years in CANADA!)?? Marketing Lineage 2, occasionally they do some... when it costs little to nothing(they may get a bundle deal sometimes when promoting more popular NCsoft games at the same time) They had Lineage 2 on Steam twice... lasted about 3 months each time[promo offer with other purchase??] They had other cosmetic codes from various Gaming sites over the years, etc. I think Prime Gaming is "rewarding" NCwest for their popular games, from time to time by promoting Lineage 2 for 2-3 months(I almost got Prime the first time we had codes)

13 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

Why is Lineage 2 no longer available on Steam?? Why are NCoins geolocked on Amazon now(even some of us that purchased for years in CANADA!)?? Marketing Lineage 2, occasionally they do some... when it costs little to nothing(they may get a bundle deal sometimes when promoting more popular NCsoft games at the same time) They had Lineage 2 on Steam twice... lasted about 3 months each time[promo offer with other purchase??] They had other cosmetic codes from various Gaming sites over the years, etc. I think Prime Gaming is "rewarding" NCwest for their popular games, from time to time by promoting Lineage 2 for 2-3 months(I almost got Prime the first time we had codes)

LMAO L2 was on Steam and will NEVER return to Steam again due to overwhelmingly negative reviews because the game is heavy pay2win.

23 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

LMAO L2 was on Steam and will NEVER return to Steam again due to overwhelmingly negative reviews because the game is heavy pay2win.

Yes, Yes we know how it turned out... I'm saying the only marketing they do for Lineage 2 is when it's part of a cross-promotion bundle(we get the freebie keyrings and tote bags that are thrown in) If NCsoft had really wanted to put Lineage 2 on Steam, they would have made better preperations hired serious PR etc, etc. They would have negotiated some kind of package with Steam rather than using the "promo coupon"  They would have hired Comunity Managers just for Steam rather than using Our over-worked scary clown(Buster Casey?) Never say Never tho... if the game is still around in a few years, and Steam is still running(somebody clueless signs NCwest up again)