Update Prestige Rewards

Karnival

@Hermes   Do you think it is possible at some time in near future  , the admin team could look at re assessing how prestige subscription is currently working ?  i ask this because i have tested it with a few players that have also subscription and results arent very good.

example1

solo player with prestige currently get 100% whether its field/instance  xp/adena

example2

add another prestige account to that party (duo)  and now the combined effect is like 160%   (less than  2 prestige accounts soloing )

example3

and the more prestige added to party (and only prestige) that scaling gets worse  by alot ( i challenge you to test what i am saying) 

If you were infact move it the other way  (1 solo =100% , 2 duo= 200% 3-7 party 300-700% )  would u not see more prestige subscriptions being sold  ( iam sure u find actual current  (non dd's /support accounts ) played as live toon ,dont purchase prestige due to instances they cant do solo easily or arent getting full  value they could as a dd, making it not worthwhile to purchase subscription . then the rest are like me why would i join a party of prestige/or add a prestige support  to nerf my rewards (no brainer)

now heres the icing on the cake  why not add a extra boost  if full party have prestige (1000%)  bonus 300% ...  could you not see more players would get prestige and even some player might get  multiple subscriptions perhaps also ... 

i think its worth your team's time to look into this , maybe run a poll look how many subscriptions u have and what % are they as solo players and class types  and what potential it could be .  i invite other prestige subscribers  to leave a comment also 

this way  prestige  dd would join more partys and not solo ,all supports would be very happy  and could do instances they couldnt do before and  ncwest  income would increase , then other sundries (like cakes)  might have sales boosts too 

@Hermes at least  consider  looking into prestige and see if it could work better 

cheers karnival

Well I have renewed my subscription by mistake I don't know why..  and I cancelled it straight away,

there is no use from prestige from standard spots like FOS/IOP/Tanor or with party spots as

I keep it cancelled until I will be able to farm in middle/top spots like toi 1-4 and atelia as those adena drops even solo not worth prestige, I would buy NCcoins worth of 15$ and sell them for adena I will get more adena back than I actually farm.