Events

BurnCycle

@Hermes

Can you please tell Korea to please stop sending us this useless events that only fills our inventories with unusable junk? You guys refuse to deal with the inventory item limits and yet you keep sending us this sort of events that have literally no use for the most of the rewards list!

Personally i would prefer having no event or just a npc giving a XP 24h item compared to this crapfest of the matchstick event.

14 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

@Hermes

Can you please tell Korea to please stop sending us this useless events that only fills our inventories with unusable junk? You guys refuse to deal with the inventory item limits and yet you keep sending us this sort of events that have literally no use for the most of the rewards list!

Personally i would prefer having no event or just a npc giving a XP 24h item compared to this crapfest of the matchstick event.

From year to year they put same events, 

Halloween+Black Friday (black market)

Christmas(match stick+usually kamaloka)

Anniversary (dancing cats)

Red Libra(~March ,~September)

If I'm not mistaken these events were monotonic for past 5-6 years, that's why people within a year buy and save some scrap in WH for a year for Libra and after starting storming forums if its late more than a week, because it's pretty obvious what kind of event's we are getting and what time we can expect them:)