How To LEVEL UP

dapper1

Hello,  I`m a newbie , and I struggle find a spot to level up for 105++ .

I tried already to farm on zones 105++ , but I don`t have yet Items and it looks Impossible to progress and farm for " level and Items " alone .

Please , IF anyone knows a way to progress let me know .

Thank you .

1 hour ago, dapper1 said:

I tried already to farm on zones 105++ , but I don`t have yet Items and it looks Impossible to progress and farm for " level and Items " alone .

Thank you .

Sit in blazing swamp till 106 after open your paypal , check how much you can spend and if you really want to play :) 

• Like 1

For easy farming solo locations 105+ you need:

Weapon r110 bloody/limited,

Set can be exalted till 108-109 but better r99 bloody, or r110 enchanted.

Radiant Circlet, rind leathet shirt, artifact book 3 lvl + 21 artifacts, seed bracelet 2-3 lvl + 3-4 agathions at least enchanted to +5 each, brooch lvl 5, +6 angel necklace, +6 angel earring, +6 angel ring, greater kaliel bracelet +0 - +5, talismans, tons of augment stones, tons of boosts, and more and more.

All that costs more than 500b 

Or you can build party, invite strong damage dealers and bee a leecher.

Or you can just delet this game and find something better.

With small budget, get the blessed Exalted Set from the l2store. This will help you out a lot for the start + saves you for some lvls to buy the advanced seed bracelet.

The blessed exalted gives +5% patk/matk, +5% pdef/mdef, +30 ele attack/def and +1 to the stats.

Thats basically a +5 leo, +5 taurus +5 gemini (if you are fighter for example) which would need you a advaned seed bracelet lv2.

On 2/4/2023 at 9:05 AM, dapper1 said:

Thank you .

The game is designed to make you pay to progress. Shortcuts? You can in theory find/make a party for Beleth and get to 107, but that's just pushing a problem 2 months forward.

Realistically you need to get your credit card and start spending on gear.

If you can't spend, there's very few ways ingame to make the billions of adena you will need to gear up. The only way available to lowbies is honestly to just level up an endless stream of mentees, buy timed zone recharge stones with the mentee coin and sell those for around 300 mil each (check your server for prices). That means hitting pause on your main character and basically just levelling mentees for weeks till you will be able to afford stuff so that your main can go kill mobs. In the meantime spend some time to understand WHAT items you need to buy. If you are on a budget you need the most bang for your buck items for  your specific character, and those aren't always what you think.

• Like 2