Help me choose class

Poele

Help me choose  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Choose :

• Dreadnaught
    • Fortune Seeker

On 3/8/2023 at 2:47 AM, Fell said:

Yes i recall that coupon, but, it has been given only once, and, it was not promised again, i was wondering how the author knows that it will happen again

its on the patch notes...

14 minutes ago, Connex said:

its on the patch notes...

Would you kindly indicate this statement for me? coz i read some of your posts, and, my point was like "i got what this guys are talking about, but, where it was actually written that said coupons are given away again".

1 hour ago, Fell said:

Would you kindly indicate this statement for me? coz i read some of your posts, and, my point was like "i got what this guys are talking about, but, where it was actually written that said coupons are given away again".

i read this wrong, its says possible augument for accessories that came from black coupons!

46 minutes ago, Brianda said:

and what would be the best dual class for a titan 🙏

I take advantage of this thread because I have already asked it several times and I do not get an answer 😅

Right now I have a Dreadnaught but I need a pole to get the most out of the class (they are very expensive and I don't have resources for a decent weapon)

I go with light armor

If you would be so kind as to tell me, I would appreciate it.😊

Make an Iss, people need support and you can always get in party...

16 hours ago, Brianda said:

and what would be the best dual class for a titan 🙏

I take advantage of this thread because I have already asked it several times and I do not get an answer 😅

Right now I have a Dreadnaught but I need a pole to get the most out of the class (they are very expensive and I don't have resources for a decent weapon)

I go with light armor

If you would be so kind as to tell me, I would appreciate it.😊

Doombringer, uses 2 handed slasher also