1. 1. Choose :

• Dreadnaught
    • Fortune Seeker

I have a 115 dread with low to mid gear. My best pieces are:

+10 Elmore 7.5 skill crit dmg,

greater ruby,

greater red cat

and

+17 limited weapon with 20% skill crit dmg augment.

other pieces are +10 exalted armor, exalted crit dmg ring +6 angel ring, exalted neck, +12 atlas earing, blessed antharas earing (event), +5 radiant circlet and +0 dragon rind shirt

I want to know your opinion about which of two classes will perform better with the gear I have now.

Thank you in advance.

21 minutes ago, Poele said:

I have a 115 dread with low to mid gear. My best pieces are:

+10 Elmore 7.5 skill crit dmg,

greater ruby,

greater red cat

and

+17 limited weapon with 20% skill crit dmg augment.

other pieces are +10 exalted armor, exalted crit dmg ring +6 angel ring, exalted neck, +12 atlas earing, blessed antharas earing (event), +5 radiant circlet and +0 dragon rind shirt

I want to know your opinion about which of two classes will perform better with the gear I have now.

Thank you in advance.

honestly, post a screenshot of your gear,

Your best pieces do not really make your toon, talismans/bracelets/brooch jewels, you cant ask people to give you advice and provide half the info.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Renzik said:

honestly, post a screenshot of your gear,

Your best pieces do not really make your toon, talismans/bracelets/brooch jewels, you cant ask people to give you advice and provide half the info.

Thank you for your answer.

talisman/bracelets/brooch and jewels are what game gives us, so I didn't mention them.

I also have +0 lvl1 book and +0 artifacts just to activate lvl1 bonus.

Daggers will never be able to be "top best in pve" because its single target claas

Dread is AOE claas (best in pve)  just need enough gear to not die from mobs because Vampiric Rage dont work on skills of DreaD. 

Death Knight is the best option atm in pve with lower gear, they still do good.

• Like 1

Both FS and Dread need gear to do well. If you have gear, Dread is obviously better at PVE (aoe class). If you don't want to spend on gear, best classes are either DK or Evi (DK -> AOE , Evi -> Single target)

32 minutes ago, Poele said:

I don't want to lose the weapon augment, so I want to choose either dread or FS.

Thank you for your answer though!

This makes no sense. You are exchanging weapon aren't you?

11 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Daggers will never be able to be "top best in pve" because its single target claas

Dread is AOE claas (best in pve)  just need enough gear to not die from mobs because Vampiric Rage dont work on skills of DreaD. 

thank you for your answer.

so, if I get it right dread can xp faster due to aoe, but can farm Adena in pantheon or toi ? or FS will be better in there (with the gear I have ofc)??

so a level 2 book, will give you 5% damage - 6% damage  - 7 - 7.5b
"Honestly a +5 top book is worth every penny, 100 element attack and defense plus the +4 artifacts are 12-14b each"
a rulers belt will also give you 8% damage - 9% damage received 25b
you can put tersi lv5 on your blessed exalted armor  that is 7.2k pdef [if you put 6x Lv5 Tersis]( expect prices to drop, new ones are added soon) 4bx6 = 24b
On the new update there will be another jewel, so you can get a Blessed Valakas ffrom there.
get a R110 sigil and put 3x180 element from the areas you visit the most. 5b?

try to get a +5 greater kaliel bracelet ( at least) +3% pdef/mdef/pakt plus augument (auguments are important) 7.5-8b
get a 7signs, both pdef/mdef but extra 50 element attack ( stacks with Exalted Longing)  18b
a lv5 - 7 protection talisman and a +5 or better Sayha talisman, (blessed exalted sayha;s does not affect auguments) 15-25b

Honestly keep the blessed exalted bracelet, you get 5% pdef/mdef/patk/matk, just get a cancer like +7 for p skill crit RATE since you already have good augument on weapon
otherwise you need at least a lv3 or lv4 Bracelet and cost would be 200ish including +7 agathions

Maybe a G opal and a tanzanite , g opal for the element defense as well, and even a lv5 tanzanite can help you with your XPing 100bil + 40ish for the tanza

If you can get all the above, dread will be more enjoyable than dagger!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Renzik said:

so a level 2 book, will give you 5% damage - 6% damage  - 7 - 7.5b
"Honestly a +5 top book is worth every penny, 100 element attack and defense plus the +4 artifacts are 12-14b each"
a rulers belt will also give you 8% damage - 9% damage received 25b
you can put tersi lv5 on your blessed exalted armor  that is 7.2k pdef [if you put 6x Lv5 Tersis]( expect prices to drop, new ones are added soon) 4bx6 = 24b
On the new update there will be another jewel, so you can get a Blessed Valakas ffrom there.
get a R110 sigil and put 3x180 element from the areas you visit the most. 5b?

try to get a +5 greater kaliel bracelet ( at least) +3% pdef/mdef/pakt plus augument (auguments are important) 7.5-8b
get a 7signs, both pdef/mdef but extra 50 element attack ( stacks with Exalted Longing)  18b
a lv5 - 7 protection talisman and a +5 or better Sayha talisman, (blessed exalted sayha;s does not affect auguments) 15-25b

Honestly keep the blessed exalted bracelet, you get 5% pdef/mdef/patk/matk, just get a cancer like +7 for p skill crit RATE since you already have good augument on weapon
otherwise you need at least a lv3 or lv4 Bracelet and cost would be 200ish including +7 agathions

Maybe a G opal and a tanzanite , g opal for the element defense as well, and even a lv5 tanzanite can help you with your XPing 100bil + 40ish for the tanza

If you can get all the above, dread will be more enjoyable than dagger!

Thank you very much for your answer!!

2 hours ago, Fell said:

What do you mean?

I think they are referring to the Black Coupon event, which usually happens around update, but sometimes later in the year. With that you can either exchange for one of the boss jewels (Lindvior, Ruler Belt, Ruler Authority Ring (mage or fighter), Blessed Anthy, or Blessed Valakas) or try to recover an OE angel ring. The catch is that the BC event boss jewels can't be traded or augmented iirc. The other catch, of course, is that we never really know what NCSoft will give us until they announce it officially.

26 minutes ago, SinPalabras said:

I think they are referring to the Black Coupon event, which usually happens around update, but sometimes later in the year. With that you can either exchange for one of the boss jewels (Lindvior, Ruler Belt, Ruler Authority Ring (mage or fighter), Blessed Anthy, or Blessed Valakas) or try to recover an OE angel ring. The catch is that the BC event boss jewels can't be traded or augmented iirc. The other catch, of course, is that we never really know what NCSoft will give us until they announce it officially.

Yes i recall that coupon, but, it has been given only once, and, it was not promised again, i was wondering how the author knows that it will happen again

Just now, Fell said:

Yes i recall that coupon, but, it has been given only once, and, it was not promised again, i was wondering how the author knows that it will happen again

Hmmm...I think we either got two coupons during the same event, or the event occurred twice -- because one of my alt characters has both the Event Blessed Valakas and the Event Rulers on it. 

And I thought I read somewhere that the Black Coupon event might happen again this year. My memory is fuzzy with old age. In any event, I hope that they do something like that for this year's anniversary. The divide between the haves and have-nots is really stark. Wouldn't hurt to throw the have-nots a bone or two. 

black coupon event has only happened once, 18th anniversary. But as of the next patch those event jewels can be augmented.

also in juji's days they gave out free blessed exalted sets each update, for the lowbies, I believe last update in October that stopped. All I 'm saying is, dont just assume that something will happen cause it has happened in the past

3 hours ago, SinPalabras said:

Hmmm...I think we either got two coupons during the same event, or the event occurred twice -- because one of my alt characters has both the Event Blessed Valakas and the Event Rulers on it. 

And I thought I read somewhere that the Black Coupon event might happen again this year. My memory is fuzzy with old age. In any event, I hope that they do something like that for this year's anniversary. The divide between the haves and have-nots is really stark. Wouldn't hurt to throw the have-nots a bone or two. 

replica ruler's authrity belt was given out in the frame of another event,

there was a set of items, expiratory items, but the belt in particular they forgot to add such timer - likely this was someones mistake :D

• Like 1

Do you mean Fortune Seeker or Tyrr Maestro? 

On 3/7/2023 at 6:11 AM, Poele said:

I don't want to lose the weapon augment, so I want to choose either dread or FS.

Thank you for your answer though!

Are you sure you are not talking about Tyrr Maestro Dwarf that can also use Spears? The Fortune Seeker is the Dwarf dagger class. 

2 hours ago, Natari said:

Are you sure you are not talking about Tyrr Maestro Dwarf that can also use Spears? The Fortune Seeker is the Dwarf dagger class. 

since he mentioned he is Kamael :P
FS you dont need to be a dwarf.. but Maestro you do need to change race.

10 hours ago, Natari said:

Fortune Seeker :) and Kamaels cant change race i think