XP & SP Rates

LuisMenethil

Hi.

Is there any way to earn more SP than XP? It's so strange that you level and don't have enough SP to learn skills. The devs could introduce some mobs that only provide SP. It would be much more useful than killing yourself to reduce levels.

Do you guys have any tricks to learn all the skills more easily? 😬

1. Do you really need all those skills learned? Always check skill cooldowns, mp usage, cast speed. At some point im not sure you even need more than 3 skills as fighter or mage. 
2. Elemental area mobs give more XP and also more SP
3. Check those SP scrolls from lower level toons, I think they are tradeable

4. Q for me, I should see if overhit is still a thing with extra SP.

About item 4, in the old days of L2, some skills had in description "Over-hit" for example Solar Spark from Spellsinger, all over-hit skills gave extra xp/sp as I remember. But tbh my first official server is this one, L2 NA Classic, Ive mostly played illegal servers until recently. Maybe there are players from Live here that can argue if this is not true. Now I dont even know if overhit skills exist.

If you are completionist, good luck completing all Collections!

And about fishing, no idea, never enjoyed fishing.

LE: I just checked and my trickster's Twin Shot has Over-hit in the description text.

Edited by Seab0rn
over-hit

On 3/26/2023 at 2:34 PM, LuisMenethil said:

Hi.

Is there any way to earn more SP than XP? It's so strange that you level and don't have enough SP to learn skills. The devs could introduce some mobs that only provide SP. It would be much more useful than killing yourself to reduce levels.

Do you guys have any tricks to learn all the skills more easily? 😬

After certain level you will just cap your SP points (at 5b SP), this only affects pre-76ish levels.

So trick is to relax and choose only something you really need :) 

On 3/31/2023 at 6:10 PM, LuisMenethil said:

Thanks for the tips.

Sorry for getting off topic, but I ask in-game and no one answers me.
I have two questions:
First, how do you use World Chat (red one)? Do you have to win at the Olympics?
Second, where's the Grocer NPC in Goddard?

Grocer NPC in goddard bugs out most of the time she will be somewhere on top of the building. but just fyi giran NPC is always cheaper then any other town even when the taxes are 0% so advisable is to do your purchases there

world chat you can use when you hit lv.40 i think get limited amount of shouts you need to type & <<message>> to use it.

for Hero shout you need to use %