Live Server Maintenance: March 29, 2023

Primali

Dear Players, 

We have an important announcement to make regarding the weekly maintenance time for Lineage 2. 

Starting on April 4th, the weekly maintenance will take place every Tuesday at 3pm PDT/10pm UTC.

We understand that this change may be inconvenient for some of you, and we apologize for any disruption it may cause. However, we want to assure you that this change is necessary to enable us to provide you with improved support. Our goals are to shorten the maintenance time and be able to resolve post-maintenance issues more quickly. 

We value your continued support and dedication to Lineage 2, and we appreciate your understanding during this time of transition. We recognize that the regular maintenance time is an important aspect of your gaming experience, and we are committed to making this change as seamless as possible. 

For more details about the schedule updates as well as the latest news on upcoming releases and events, please check the forums and the official game website. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of change, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible gaming experience. 

Sincerely, 

The Lineage 2 Team

So basically from now own maintenance will destroy both swords and dethrone (not to mention half a day of exp for most of you client base) because you are incapable of doing maintenance and it needs to happen when Korea is available to fix things up. Yeah Yeah we all realized you deleted the wrong pots today, and had to extend maintenance to restore them

2 hours ago, SoniaTrevi said:

@Connex

I agree with you that many players would be willing to pay 150 dollars or euros a month if they were really rewarded, not with direct items. if not with more probabilities of obtaining them

I would be one of them ... but it is true that this is a kind of franchise that only obeys benefits and accountability to Korea

I long ago assumed that I would not get further if I did not invest a lot of money.

I hope they realize it in Korea and apply different systems here..

I also think that very good things are coming on the 19th anniversary and for the 20th anniversary I think it will be even more amazing

because I know high level people that make 400ish Bil a month, i am willing to invest up to a point, its not easy but its doable. Most people are stuck on a single reward or that 1 item they cannot get right away, or feel that they are entitled to that drop. 

I have learned to ignore what does not concern me directly and focus on mini goals that will keep me going, e.g i want to be 122 and make 400b a month! we all know this is not gonna happen overnight. so yeah.

I also believe that good things will come in the following 2 anniversaries... I am guessing monthly pass with 2 non tradable  GRS or something like that...

• Like 2