Why has NCSoft let all of these bot's, 3rd person program's KILL the game...

If you make a ticket today, these GM's only say "Hey make a recording of them and Post it on YouTube".... Really Why kill this old and dead game more? If all the people that don't use 3rd person programs posted all of the videos on YouTube this game wouldn't get any NEW players!! FACT! Only new players today are people that quit and think NC has done something with all of these programs going,,,, REALLY. Please GM's do something about all of this!! 

You can go into Dethrone and these players all 50 are using them, maybe 5 are not? Scripts/Bot's are killing this game even more than it's already dying/dead. 

GM's quit giving all these Bot's hey today you'll get 1 day ban, next time you'll get 3 day Ban, after that 5 day ban....

10 years ago these GM's would ban on sight, not like these GM's today.. only giving out warnings... Stop or else, after 4 weeks ban it's your last warning.... don't bot anymore.... All of these Warning are worthless. Please start with 1-2 warnings, then IP Ban.. Bring that back and just maybe the game will have a new come-back?

Or just make NC's Macro's better and or copy these bot programs and sell them on your site, I heard to bot per account is like $7 ? so with you charging $15 for some accounts sell bot programs only because you GM's do nothing for the people using them make it fair for all players!! 

See how long this stay's up...

1 hour ago, BENTEJUI said:

one of the reasons I'm not going to DT is because it's useless since it requires a lot of GEAR

So you 're saying the only reason you don't do dethrone is ... because you can't?

PS I am not saying bots don't exist, they exist, but most of what newbies consider bots are keyboard/mouse macros. Those afaik are legal. Bots get mostly abused in PVP

PPS Dethrone is where Korea wants the game to be at this point. Do dethrone. You get more exp in daily Dethrone than you do afking for a couple of days in open field. Plus all the benefits that are not exp. Not doing is cutting off your nose to spite your face

10 hours ago, Andy23938458 said:

If you make a ticket today, these GM's only say "Hey make a recording of them and Post it on YouTube".... Really Why kill this old and dead game more? If all the people that don't use 3rd person programs posted all of the videos on YouTube this game wouldn't get any NEW players!! FACT! Only new players today are people that quit and think NC has done something with all of these programs going,,,, REALLY. Please GM's do something about all of this!! 

You can go into Dethrone and these players all 50 are using them, maybe 5 are not? Scripts/Bot's are killing this game even more than it's already dying/dead. 

GM's quit giving all these Bot's hey today you'll get 1 day ban, next time you'll get 3 day Ban, after that 5 day ban....

10 years ago these GM's would ban on sight, not like these GM's today.. only giving out warnings... Stop or else, after 4 weeks ban it's your last warning.... don't bot anymore.... All of these Warning are worthless. Please start with 1-2 warnings, then IP Ban.. Bring that back and just maybe the game will have a new come-back?

Or just make NC's Macro's better and or copy these bot programs and sell them on your site, I heard to bot per account is like $7 ? so with you charging $15 for some accounts sell bot programs only because you GM's do nothing for the people using them make it fair for all players!! 

See how long this stay's up...

please tell me, where these bots affect your gameplay and your daily progress?

We have auto XP which makes it easy to hunt while AFK... if people use bot why does it bother you so much? what is it that you cannot do and had to make a post about it?

LOL if you think that "bots" are what is keeping people from coming back in the game, you are trullty delusional...

With you saying this you have to be one of these BOT's using the 3rd person Programs?? Yes with me saying where these bot's go and are killing all you say the Time and where Smart person. Make a ticket and you'll know this. OMG so many Bright players in this game LOL.

We have auto XP which makes it easy to hunt while AFK... if people use bot why does it bother you so much? what is it that you cannot do and had to make a post about it?

LOL if you think that "bots" are what is keeping people from coming back in the game, you are trullty delusional...

5 hours ago, Andy23938458 said:

With you saying this you have to be one of these BOT's using the 3rd person Programs?? Yes with me saying where these bot's go and are killing all you say the Time and where Smart person. Make a ticket and you'll know this. OMG so many Bright players in this game LOL.

seeing you fail to press 1 button on the forums to simply quote someone, makes me wonder what are your "press this button" capability in the game. Now, I really cannot umdertand what you mean but I believe its somewhere along the lines, "you must be one of them" but unfortunatelly I will dissapoint you!