Classic Server Maintenance: April 11, 2023

GM_dufo

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 11 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 11) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• Sayha’s Treasure Chest promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Attendance event will end next week!
  • The Tantar Ruins Explorer event will end next week!
    • The event related items will be removed on 4/18.
  • The Dragon’s Agathion Bundle promotion will end!
    • The promotion related items will be removed.
  • New & Returning User packs will continue to be available until next week!
    • The event related items will be removed on 4/18.

Thank you!

• GM_dufo changed the title to Classic Server Maintenance: April 11, 2023

What is "Sayha’s Treasure Chest promotion"? 

Also, still no fixes for having the new maintenance land directly on Olympiad and Kadin boss time?

How about the system messaging that we're still not seeing that tells us issues about our inventory being full, damage done, damage received, skills landing/being resisted etc?

@Hermes @GM_dufo

like 3 weeks maintance without  any event  today i see 3 news for aden server and 2 news for live server. classic server will dont get any event but we are the dumb ppls they dont give us anything they dont care about our server. they say about updates and they bring only bugs! they dont care anymore about classic server. giving us only payable items imprints !  so u have too pay with every char u have ! nothing is anymore farmable  talismans and gems u cant farm so the only way to get things is if u pay on events once every year if not u will never be able too farm so this game is only  payfriendly and not free too play who ever say this it is a lie ! like i said we the costumers are dumb cuz we didnt get anything and we still pay real money on this game!  GG maybe we should try find a illegal server that respect us more 

• Like 1

Hello,
@Hermes@GM_dufo
Please when NCSOFT fixed issue below?

• Damage/System/etc messages are available in chat (we also dont know when we go to olympiad)
  • Fixed price for My Teleport scrolls, which was incorrectly set 10x higher than it was (100 scrolls for 50 NCoins)
  • Fixed My Teleport scrolls issue where they were not tradeable
  • Fixed My Teleport Flag issue where price was incorrectly set to unreasonable price compared to 2 NCoins as it was before
  • Returned 3-slot My Teleport Book to the NCoin store
  • Removed autoteleport of dead characters to town
  • Fixed issue that menu layout is not saved (the bottom right one, customizable)
  • Added back info number of items in inventory/total inventory capacity to the status bar (i.e. '123/160')
  • Fixed issue with Aquamarine gems, where stats have changed and make them useless (possibly gem from another version, like Aden?)
  • Add to crafting blessed Circlet of hero 

hello, I see that my message was deleted I think I had to stop donating -- since it is very dissatisfied to see how everything is taken by the character kuroHImE, analyze what happens with that PJ... gms, moderators, don't let the server lose, we need the old official L2, full of people, improve to call more people make the stay satisfactory to be here in the official please the code system attracted more new players, codeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!