Players (exploiters) of Dethrone New Zone "Field of Fire (No PvP Allowed)"

Anthy

So, adding a PvE zone, to be clear, where you are not allowed to PvP and allow player to PvP in there is a feature? There are zones in the new Dethrone Fire that are PvE only. This is a bug and what exploiters are doing is killing people in there. That's not a feature, just a bug.

3 hours ago, CoL said:

So, adding a PvE zone, to be clear, where you are not allowed to PvP and allow player to PvP in there is a feature? There are zones in the new Dethrone Fire that are PvE only. This is a bug and what exploiters are doing is killing people in there. That's not a feature, just a bug.

have you cinsidered playing candy crush? i heard there in no pvp there...

7 hours ago, CoL said:

Yes, this is a bug and needs to be fixed asap, BUT..

Players don't have an obligation to read forums or analyze descriptions of everything just to be sure actions the game client allows them to do in game are 'allowed' or not. If the client allows them to do something, they cannot be punished for developer's incompetence.

• Administrators
On 5/16/2023 at 10:45 PM, CoL said:

@Hermes

Hi,

Now that this behavior was listed as a bug and a fix is coming from Korea to fix this it, I would like to know if I can report players that are exploiting this bug and get them banned for this.

Thank you, 

Hello,

Please contact Customer Support with a screenshot of the PvP case containing your location information (type /loc in chatbox to check your current location), so that we can further examine the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Customer Support: https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/lin2ncw