Launcher problems,disconnections

Every time i log in, launcher ask for verification(cant find way laucher keep my ip adress,i play only from my home).Imagine  i must do that 3 times.anyway after so long time i used to do this n is no matter,the newest problem is that after a dc if i run the laucher again cant log in cause laucher say "playing"  n now the odyssey start.Restart pc  n do the same job for 3 clients again,emails,verification bla bla bla.N to go to the last only today i had 4 dc's in 5 hours.I give up.pls dont answer if you tell me about tickets etc.Can u fix at least the problems that many people have just to enter the game or play some hours(in a game that is allready nightmare about his gameplay),a Yes or NO is enough.personally speaking im not an idiot paying prestige for a month ,burning pc 24 hours per day for 10hours clear play.

16 hours ago, riversun said:

Every time i log in, launcher ask for verification(cant find way laucher keep my ip adress,i play only from my home).Imagine  i must do that 3 times.anyway after so long time i used to do this n is no matter,the newest problem is that after a dc if i run the laucher again cant log in cause laucher say "playing"  n now the odyssey start.Restart pc  n do the same job for 3 clients again,emails,verification bla bla bla.N to go to the last only today i had 4 dc's in 5 hours.I give up.pls dont answer if you tell me about tickets etc.Can u fix at least the problems that many people have just to enter the game or play some hours(in a game that is allready nightmare about his gameplay),a Yes or NO is enough.personally speaking im not an idiot paying prestige for a month ,burning pc 24 hours per day for 10hours clear play.

if you dc and get a new IP every time, this is not the launchers problem, its your ISP. If you have a dynamic IP, then if they mess up from their end, you get a new IP, if on the other hand you get DC'ed and its the games fault, logging back in, would not require a new verification cuz your IP would remain the same.