Coming from naia server maybe ?

So I have been on naia server for a few years alot of time and money put into my char's ,

I gave classic a go when it went live and gave up when I got to xp at alligator island I think the mobs were agro there so always got a pty wipe ,I was going to give it another go with a spoiler(if it still spoils or they nerfed the crap out of it),crafter,dagger,se and bd . Is it worth it to invest in the classic servers again(saw comments on forum classic is kinda dead) or stay in naia .

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 8:50 AM, Combatmuggins said:

So I have been on naia server for a few years alot of time and money put into my char's ,

I gave classic a go when it went live and gave up when I got to xp at alligator island I think the mobs were agro there so always got a pty wipe ,I was going to give it another go with a spoiler(if it still spoils or they nerfed the crap out of it),crafter,dagger,se and bd . Is it worth it to invest in the classic servers again(saw comments on forum classic is kinda dead) or stay in naia .

The NOS spawns get utterly stupid in alligator island. I have legit had almost 30 of them spawn on me....

Unfortunately my 78 maestro is my shop character and the only reason I haven't rerolled the bounty hunter is because it has provoke which I find useful. Also I'm kind of stubborn because when I started my main party shots were still craftable and tradeable so the dorf was a mobile warehouse for supplies lol.

So I wouldn't recommend a dwarf anything if you're serious about wanting to be optimal.

"worth it" is a very relative concept and I'm unable to help you there. You can try and see for yourself or maybe give us more information about what you value and are looking for experience wise in game.