Updated info about Wynns + all wiz classes compairing dmg

CiBlocker

So, even though you are comparing aoe skills so st skills, is it fair to conclude that even after the update the feoh class is not even remotely comparable to dk/dagger?

The difference I see in dmg numbers is beyond huge, I mean the magic classes are barely putting a dent in the hp bar, with no chance to ever kill it, while dagger/dk kill it like it was elpy...

It doesn't really  look like a revamp to me, not even talking about balance... maybe I'm missing something?

On 7/5/2023 at 10:21 AM, CiBlocker said:

This video about main new with summoner.
https://youtu.be/DweSSc9awns

Here main damage rotation for magic classes as test.
https://youtu.be/NKi8Nq7fopU

Here real situation with damage of magic classes.
https://youtu.be/dL_nSGRItZo

Any questions welcome. I'm open for discussion.

question not related to the specific class but to the UI....

I see another dualclass available? is that some sort of KR PTS or something?

On 7/8/2023 at 11:03 PM, Domi001 said:

So, even though you are comparing aoe skills so st skills, is it fair to conclude that even after the update the feoh class is not even remotely comparable to dk/dagger?

The difference I see in dmg numbers is beyond huge, I mean the magic classes are barely putting a dent in the hp bar, with no chance to ever kill it, while dagger/dk kill it like it was elpy...

It doesn't really  look like a revamp to me, not even talking about balance... maybe I'm missing something?

Yes. It's show difference between physical and magical classes.
Magical classes can early show high impact result, but finally they're casters. Which lose the top impact on end game. It's or wrong damage balance or the Gullotine boss have M.def a lot more than P.def., no clear data to compare the clear stats. Here I can't right tell why so big difference.
But one I know exactly - wiz classes with this up too 100% crit rate - more comfortable become.
Coz real damage test hard to create. Because each mob/boss have different P/M def. All clearly stats able to see in real big war pvp. How self shows each class.

4 hours ago, CiBlocker said:

Yes. It's show difference between physical and magical classes.
Magical classes can early show high impact result, but finally they're casters. Which lose the top impact on end game. It's or wrong damage balance or the Gullotine boss have M.def a lot more than P.def., no clear data to compare the clear stats. Here I can't right tell why so big difference.
But one I know exactly - wiz classes with this up too 100% crit rate - more comfortable become.
Coz real damage test hard to create. Because each mob/boss have different P/M def. All clearly stats able to see in real big war pvp. How self shows each class.

can you provide more information on extra dualclasses, as shown in your video?

12 minutes ago, Connex said:

can you provide more information on extra dualclasses, as shown in your video?

My custom OBT server. To more ez testing classes I made x4 classes in 1 char using only sub class mechanics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 6:56 PM, xmot2 said:

Any idea what elemental attributes wynn need to use with the update?  Does it not matter, or they get certain bonuses like feoh, or something more restrictive?

Any attribute in weapon. Any magic weapon

On 7/15/2023 at 10:34 PM, Calenhad said:

So mages gear for the Wynn or ??

Yes, Wynn become full wiz class. So only wiz gear is usefull for wynn.