500kk or 1.5kkk ?

Arthur

22 hours ago, Connex said:

im pretty sure you can figure it without having to make a new thread about it...

I am a simple person, but I do not suffer from a lack of elementary logic.
From the postulates of elementary logic, I can accurately conclude that the error is EITHER on the forum OR in the game inside
And I expected a response from a person with the level competence of a game master
But how could I forget an important person like you with intergalactic level competence
Maybe you will descend to us mere mortals and will not speak in riddles, but just tell me where is the mistake?
Preferably with evidence or with a link to the game master's post

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arthur said:

I am a simple person, but I do not suffer from a lack of elementary logic.
From the postulates of elementary logic, I can accurately conclude that the error is EITHER on the forum OR in the game inside
And I expected a response from a person with the level competence of a game master
But how could I forget an important person like you with intergalactic level competence
Maybe you will descend to us mere mortals and will not speak in riddles, but just tell me where is the mistake?
Preferably with evidence or with a link to the game master's post

so you want a game master, to take time out of what they are doing to reply to such an asinine question because you "demand" it?

on the topic of unclear descriptions, the event says that you can get the top watermelon at level 107 and above, while the ingame item says level 110 and above (or at the npc), you did not see people post about it, they figured it out.

17 minutes ago, Connex said:

so you want a game master, to take time out of what they are doing to reply to such an asinine question because you "demand" it?

on the topic of unclear descriptions, the event says that you can get the top watermelon at level 107 and above, while the ingame item says level 110 and above (or at the npc), you did not see people post about it, they figured it out.

I do not demand anything, I asked a simple question
And then his Majesty the forum clever and know-it-all got in
From his, oh horror, I heard demagoguery and not an answer to a specific question 🧐🤓🥸

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Arthur said:

I do not demand anything, I asked a simple question
And then his Majesty the forum clever and know-it-all got in
From his, oh horror, I heard demagoguery and not an answer to a specific question 🧐🤓🥸

figure it on your own dude, its not rocket science, if you were planning to actually buy it, you would have the 10 event items, go in with 500m and see if you can actually buy it, if not, then get another bil and buy it, simple as that!

5 minutes ago, Connex said:

figure it on your own dude, its not rocket science, if you were planning to actually buy it, you would have the 10 event items, go in with 500m and see if you can actually buy it, if not, then get another bil and buy it, simple as that!

Don’t need to think here, just need to know where the error is, the error can be both inside the game and on the forum, you consider yourself a very important know-it-all but you can’t even answer a simple question

just a p-u-k and no-th-ing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

Don’t need to think here, just need to know where the error is, the error can be both inside the game and on the forum, you consider yourself a very important know-it-all but you can’t even answer a simple question

just a p-u-k and no-th-ing

i do not consider myself as anything, im just another player that can apply some critical thinking and logic. 

• Administrators

Hello,

Thank you for the report and we apologize for the confusion in the announcement.

It is supposed to be the same as the prices of other swimsuit appearance stones, which is 1,500,000,000 Adena.

We have corrected the information on the announcement.

Thank you.

Eva.