Do you think someone will belive NC Team anymore?

MrDan

Greetings, Lineage II Community!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as your Community Manager!

NCSOFT West has recently undergone a significant internal restructuring, resulting in the formation of NC America, a newly unified entity dedicated to providing an enhanced gaming experience to all our players.

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. However, I want to acknowledge that the process of ramping up will take some time. We are committed to rebuilding and strengthening our connection with the community, and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated during this transition.

In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication, regular updates, and a renewed focus on community engagement. Your feedback and insights will play a vital role in shaping the future of Lineage II. While we may not be able to respond to every post individually, rest assured that we are actively monitoring and compiling your feedback into comprehensive reports for the key departments and individuals working on these games.

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our gaming community. I'm excited to reconnect as we embark on this new journey together. Please take this opportunity to reintroduce yourselves, share your thoughts, and let us know how we can make your experience even more enjoyable. Together, we will create an even stronger and more vibrant gaming community for Lineage II.

Kindest regards,

Wissp
Community Manager, Lineage II

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I don't know who make the events, but you take all the blame @wissp , because all the time was almost same lie.....I understand or we understand the company need to make money but all the team need to understand when we pay something we wait turnover that mean we expect full items to fight against monsters I don't say pvp...but in general to have fun .But if we are looking on all regions Nc West/Nc America is the worse on everything from drop to price...your staff need to change the strategi from tomorrow or will be too late for everyone....I just think when Dw 4 weapon will be on I think more than half players will quite...WE NEED FAIR PRICES or at least We Need full items on drop to upgrade our characters to have fun in game with our money....Good luck!

Hard to believe a company they has literally NEVER followed through with ANYTHING they have posted regarding "getting better".

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, try and fool me 1000 more times, it not a mistake or management or any other excuse, this many times, for this many years, it's on purpose.