How Many Black Coupons Do We Get? And Where From?

Swansong

I'm getting misleading information, including from Support. Can someone confirm how many Black Coupons we get in total during these events and where do they all come from?

Is it only the 2 that I see in the Attendance calendar now...

... or is 5 total, with some more Black Coupons coming from somewhere else? 

So confused.

37 minutes ago, Equadym said:

Just the 2 you can see on the attendance calendar, separated by 7 days

Ok, that is where confusion comes from. Calendar states event duration is from August 1 through Sept 5, which is 36 days...but there are only 28 days listed on the calendar. Was thinking maybe there were more days somewhere, perhaps with more Black Coupon rewards.

They didn't even give us full 31 days. This is a February calendar ... in August. What a ripoff!

Not sure why it's confusing??? The event stated so clearly.

Players really need to read carefully instead of complaining about everything.

Some players even complain why server down on this fateful day. Every week bound to have players shouting server down.

What a joke.. it's maintenance day. It's the same every week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheLastSorc said:

Not sure why it's confusing??? The event stated so clearly.

Players really need to read carefully instead of complaining about everything.

Silly rabbit, I contacted Support about a somewhat related issue, and THEY TOLD ME that we had a chance for 5 coupons, hence the confusion.  Thanks for your input, though.

• Haha 1

You mean the same Support I contacted too regarding restoration issues? Now I understand why you are CONFUSED TOO XD

Here is my experience with them  Hahahahahahahahahahaha

What I submit as question...

- Need to know if the weapon currently being used by my character Equadym (Limited Krishna Retributer) is eligible to be restored. I want to know this in case I fail the next enchanting try.
- I also want to know how many restoration tokens do I have.

Thanks

the answer I received...

Hello.
Regarding the in-game restoration, we are able to investigate the eligibility when the inquiry with the clear intention is submitted.
Before requesting a restoration, please check whether your account and item fulfill the following requirements.
(1) Do you have enough Restoration Tokens on your Lineage II Account?
(2) Compounding/Enchantment should be failed no longer than 7 days.
(3) Was the item destroyed or crystallized due to failed enchantment? Downgraded items are not eligible for restoration.
(4) Compound/Enchant Fail Restorations are limited to 1 item per category per 6-month period.
[Note] For more detailed information, please refer to the link below.
https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/lin2ncw?faqNo=21
Lastly, the restored item will no longer be eligible for any kind of restorations.
Kindly let us know if you would like us to proceed with the restoration. Once you submit the ticket, we will thoroughly investigate the requested item.
Regards.
NCSoft Support Team.

Sooooooo... I asked two simple questions and none of them were answered, but received plenty information I didn't asked for... LOL

• Like 1