Live Server Maintenance: September 19, 2023

Hermes

many of you use the bot adrenaline program so adena is not a problem for you

I repeat the prices will not go down and if they can sell in RMT for the
Discord will not sell it for a few in-game ads

There are fewer and fewer playing...only those who are self-sufficient will remain, that is, less than 1% of what there is now.😘

I see some old school players here thinking that the price of items will drop and they won't!! We know that many people have prestige stock for more than 5 years! That's right over 5 years!! So we can be realistic and settle that the price will only stabilize if NC West (we know it won't do that) withdraws and refunds everyone who has made large stocks of prestige.

On 9/19/2023 at 2:22 AM, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 20) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• Perform server checks and stability control.

What about the Prestige Pack ?Do you have something new to replace it? Many players don't have a prestige pack and many have for 12 months. Without prestige  the adena is 90% down. So you create one imbalanced server. Give the next solution faster and before the half server quit.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:03 PM, EletricOrange said:

I see some old school players here thinking that the price of items will drop and they won't!! We know that many people have prestige stock for more than 5 years! That's right over 5 years!! So we can be realistic and settle that the price will only stabilize if NC West (we know it won't do that) withdraws and refunds everyone who has made large stocks of prestige.

I still wonder why someone would stock up Prestige packs...

On 9/24/2023 at 8:01 AM, Dawe said:

I still wonder why someone would stock up Prestige packs...

For the simple fact of cultivating more adena than those without. Before with prestige I did around 1.5b per day (only did 1 hour of sh2), currently without doing a maximum of 300kk per day, answer me you now. Why did these players stock up on so many packages? 🤔

7 hours ago, EletricOrange said:

For the simple fact of cultivating more adena than those without. Before with prestige I did around 1.5b per day (only did 1 hour of sh2), currently without doing a maximum of 300kk per day, answer me you now. Why did these players stock up on so many packages? 🤔

Probably he means the players who stocked up 25-30 or more packs.. Why to buy 4-5 every month? Maybe they knew smthing that we didnt? 🤔

• Like 1

• Rownen unpinned this topic