Live Server Maintenance: September 19, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 20) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• Perform server checks and stability control.
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 20) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

See you next week @Hermes

• Thanks 1

Will this fix the exceeding price for adena?

Will you allow people to collect on ncoin less  than the 800?  Don't you feel something for people with less than 800 ncoin?  WTH?

What a sham!

You control the cost of items and the cost of adena.  What a con job.

Common, do something for the people.  

On 9/18/2023 at 6:22 PM, Hermes said:

4 hours later... any update? This should be the first place you post... I am not joining Twitter or Discord to see updates or monthly codes.

17 minutes ago, wd40 said:

same here,aligator island easy killing. This night i was dead and try to set again my toon and dead again now  impossible to kill ....it took my will to play too 

prestige should only affect your adena income, every other item provided can be obtained through the game. the fact that you die means you do not have enough gear to begin with. If prestige makes or breaks your character, you should check your gear.

Additionally, prices will eventually drop so what you get will be enough for upgrades BUT they messed up there is no "easy" way to transition from having prestige to not having prestige ( I know people could argue that it would be a good idea to "slowly" reduce the adena bonus). Anyway, L2 has always been a game where you need patience to progress.

35 minutes ago, Connex said:

prestige should only affect your adena income, every other item provided can be obtained through the game. the fact that you die means you do not have enough gear to begin with. If prestige makes or breaks your character, you should check your gear.

Additionally, prices will eventually drop so what you get will be enough for upgrades BUT they messed up there is no "easy" way to transition from having prestige to not having prestige ( I know people could argue that it would be a good idea to "slowly" reduce the adena bonus). Anyway, L2 has always been a game where you need patience to progress.

Really? How can you get the Eva's Rune, Freya's Rune, and Baium's Rune from the game? 

2 hours ago, wd40 said:

same here,aligator island easy killing. This night i was dead and try to set again my toon and dead again now  impossible to kill ....it took my will to play too 

You forgot to change accounts and replied to yourself.

1 hour ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Really? How can you get the Eva's Rune, Freya's Rune, and Baium's Rune from the game? 

He's saying you can get the same boosts ingame from other items to actually make up for what you lost with no prestige.

It really hurts to hear self-sufficient players tell others that they don't know how to play.

in the end that's what we have

Oh and prices will only go down in your dreams, no one will sell below the very high prices they have been managing for many years.

so don't even dream about it