error 3102 When I click on the error it says "you disconnected due to restricted IP or account.

PowerDPS

@Hermes @Rownen

Good morning! I've been having this problem for several days now, I've opened several tickets and no one solves my problem, all my account information has been sent. I'm losing exp and I can't buy ncoin due to this problem, waiting for a solution as soon as possible.

reference #[2158437] #[2158488] #[2158553]#[2158600]#[2158757]#[2158904]#[2158929]

• Like 1

What the hell is happening with the support? The new team, or leadership or whatever is going on that team is a shame! There is no SLA on the tickets anymore? Everything no matter the subject is taking forever to be solved! It was supposed to help players but it's looking like a government agency a bunch of ppl shooting the bull and doing nothing.

How is possible to your team's block ip policy only affect one account that is used on that same IP? How is it being banned if the IP ain't fixed and changes on every modem restart? It does not make any sense, why the account keep being held for security reasons and nobody on the support team can do anything? What is the player supposed to do? Wait? For how long? It's BS, and you new support team SUX! Y'all need to fix that, hire the old team back fire the new Manager and make sure the SLAs are met ON EVERY CASE!

I don't understand what is going on, but it is affecting not just the people who got triggered by your protection system, unrightfully, but also their friends. This is a multiplayer game, and seasoned and well respected players are being afected.

Please escalate this and try to investigate what is really going on as soon as possible. This has been going on for weeks, I think that is not acceptable, to keep real persons in limbo not knowing what is _REALLY_ going on.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:11 AM, ThomasSowell said:

What the hell is happening with the support? The new team, or leadership or whatever is going on that team is a shame! There is no SLA on the tickets anymore? Everything no matter the subject is taking forever to be solved! It was supposed to help players but it's looking like a government agency a bunch of ppl shooting the bull and doing nothing.

I don't think there are SLA's for the ticket. I can say that because I have tickets that were raised in September and I got no solution at all.

This new support team is a joke. They reply with non-sense answers once a week and then quickly close the ticket.

They are like Dungeon Master, barely appear and when they do, talk sh*t and then disapear.

mestre-dos.gif

On 11/25/2023 at 10:11 PM, ThomasSowell said:

frankly speaking a Govt Agency is better and quicker