Black coupon event question

DestinyOfDragon

In the exchange list it gives the ability to exchange the black coupon with Top Grade Ruby L.10 Box. The box says it has a deletion date. But what if you open it before the deletion date? do you keep the Ruby or is also gonna be deleted? Cause in the jewls it doesn't say anything about a deletion date.

I think everyone's understanding is that the Top Ruby, etc., are temporary, not permanent, once you open them. I think it's 30 days no matter what.

But if not, congratz to you, because I think everyone thought they expired and chose something else. 

Can you post an image of the opened jewel for everyone to see?

6 hours ago, DestinyOfDragon said:

In the exchange list it gives the ability to exchange the black coupon with Top Grade Ruby L.10 Box. The box says it has a deletion date. But what if you open it before the deletion date? do you keep the Ruby or is also gonna be deleted? Cause in the jewls it doesn't say anything about a deletion date.

The Black Coupons, the Boxes and all their contents are due for deletion... December 19th

5 hours ago, GreatGravitas said:

I think everyone's understanding is that the Top Ruby, etc., are temporary, not permanent, once you open them. I think it's 30 days no matter what.

But if not, congratz to you, because I think everyone thought they expired and chose something else. 

Can you post an image of the opened jewel for everyone to see?

Item Removal

All items below will be removed on December 19.

Item Name
Black Coupon     <<
[Top-quality Ruby/Red Cat's Eye Level 10 Box]  <<
[Top-quality Sapphire/Blue Cat’s Eye Level 10 Box]  <<
Top-grade Ruby Lv. 10  <<
Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 10  <<
Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 10  <<
Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 10  <<
Vitality Maintaining Rune