Bloody to Limited armour.

You will need a lot of Bloody Armor Stones.

If you look around after checking with BOM, you will see there is about 10% of what you will need for 2 armors.

Everything else is bountiful and easy to come up with to get to Bloody Armor or Dark Armor.

Just get to Bloody +8 or above.

5 hours ago, HolyRoller said:

You will need a lot of Bloody Armor Stones.

If you look around after checking with BOM, you will see there is about 10% of what you will need for 2 armors.

Everything else is bountiful and easy to come up with to get to Bloody Armor or Dark Armor.

Just get to Bloody +8 or above.

Not sure you understood.

All 5 pieces of my armour and my sigil are +12 Bloody.

I am asking what materials do I need to upgrade to Limited?

On 1/6/2024 at 9:29 PM, Hellbender said:

#2)

Who do I see, Blacksmith of Mammon?   """ YES """, be sure to TAKE OFF your armor and leave it in inventory BEFORE talking to Mammon

#1)

What materials do I need to go from Bloody to Limited armour?

Taking in mind answer to question #2 choose the options shown in image with Blacksmith of Mammon

limited.jpg

Look for your armor parts on the list and you will see the needed materials (also remember to be mentally prepared to see the amounts of materials, as for example for just my robe stockings one of the items needed is "510 Dark armor Enhancement Stones"

#3)

Will all my enchants, Soul Crystals, Augments carry over when I upgrade? """ YES THEY WILL """

On 1/7/2024 at 10:06 PM, Hellbender said:

Not sure you understood.

All 5 pieces of my armour and my sigil are +12 Bloody.

I am asking what materials do I need to upgrade to Limited?

Go see the mammond.  Unholster your shield back into inventory, then click on the Blacksmith and see what it takes to upgrade it to Limited.

You will need to remove each piece of gear to see what is required for it to be upgraded by the blacksmith.

for the 5 pieces (excluding shield/sigil) you need about 12,000 gemstone, 9 Elcyum and around 1900 dark armor stones. Yes 1900.

That's why myself and everybody else I know that has limited armor, got it on the old  dragon slayer event