Stuck in mainline Awakening quest - "Interpretation of the Prophecy"

I went to Gereth in Faeron Village and he interpreted the "Ertheia Prophecy Machine" and it's in my inventory but I don't know what to do next. The quest log says "You can check the contents by using the prophecy machine in your inventory." but nothing happens. As far as I can tell from other online guides is that I was supposed to be sent to the "Chamber of Prophecies"?

Would love to complete my awakening and hopefully get high enough level to chat ingame again.

7 minutes ago, Equadym said:

Double click the item and talk again with NPC

I open it and it opens the "Prophecy Machine" window starting with the text "That day will come."  but Gereth doesn't have any quest for me, just his "Tell me about Sayha's Tower." dialogue.

6 hours ago, Asudem said:

I went to Gereth in Faeron Village and he interpreted the "Ertheia Prophecy Machine" and it's in my inventory but I don't know what to do next. The quest log says "You can check the contents by using the prophecy machine in your inventory." but nothing happens. As far as I can tell from other online guides is that I was supposed to be sent to the "Chamber of Prophecies"?

Would love to complete my awakening and hopefully get high enough level to chat ingame again.

Try Opening the Quest window... use the Alt + U shortcut, or right click on the progress notice. The Quest will be the only one not Greyed out, then you can click on the Chat button next to the Quest list and the NEW style quest chat will open and you can continue. Can't use the old chat click on NPC and pick Quests anymore since only the NEW style quest chat will advance the quests.

11 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Try Opening the Quest window... use the Alt + U shortcut, or right click on the progress notice. The Quest will be the only one not Greyed out, then you can click on the Chat button next to the Quest list and the NEW style quest chat will open and you can continue. Can't use the old chat click on NPC and pick Quests anymore since only the NEW style quest chat will advance the quests.

The only one not greyed out is "Interpretation of the Prophecy", clicking on the "Chat" button brings up the dialog box with Gereth: "The analysis has been completed. Would you like to see the contents yourself?" with only a "Close" button. After clicking "Close" nothing happens. Going back into the inventory and double clicking the "Prophecy Machine" nothing happens either.

In this video guide, it shows the character transported to the chamber immediately after the dialog. However this may be the "old style" dialog.