support issue

NagnarX

@Rownen

I am writing for help regarding support ticket 2164900  . I have Twitter requested. I have discord requested. I have additional ticket requested. I have sent discord messages to you , hermes, inconnento (SP)  I have game shouted. I have made a discord thread and I am getting ZERO replys feedback support anything.   The phone number listed with american express to contact your company doesnt even work. The lady answered and it is a private number. WHAT A JOKE.  But if I bought 10k worth of nc coin and then disputed my amex I bet you people would reply............................

can you please acknowledge my request and help me with this matter ?  I will be more than happy to discuss the issue further. 

sincerely 

A player since BETA and truly unhappy 

NagnarX

@Hermes@Rowen   can you shed some light on your teams support staff.  this issue has been going on for 2 weeks now. i was told    IF @Juji WAS STILL IN CHARGE THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED ALREADY

Hello,

Please check your email spam box to see if there is a message.
If you haven't received the email, we may be able to change your email account.

If you want to accept the email change offer, please update this ticket with your new preferred email address that is not yet associated/registered to any NCSOFT account.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
NCSOFT Support Team

I RESPOND WITH THE REQUEST TO CHANGE EMAIL TO REGAIN ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. I WAIT ANOTHER 17 HOURS AND THEN THEY TELL ME THIS...............

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the frustration this issue has caused.

After verifying your request, we have checked the investigation is still processing.

If there are any updates, we will inform you on the previous ticket.

We apologize again for this inconvenience.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

I REFRESHED MY SCREEN WITHIN 5 MINS OF RECEIVING THE RESPONSE.  AND I CANT EVEN REPLY..   THIS IS ABSURD..

@HERMES

i have seen an inbox do exactly that , no email even though one was sent , its not in the spam ... check for a view setting in your inbox ,  ill bet that is it . tricky inbox  view setting . its got panes . good luck .